VPSDatabase.com - Starting at only $6.00/mo, 50GB, 512mb RAM - SolusVM - (US)(RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SUPER GIO
If this is KVM windows you are talking about please login the VPS control panel and VNC.
It will ask you a password to setup the server and then you will have to go into settings and allow RDP.

The VPS very slow and do not work programs, or systems, or give me back the money back

The VPS and offline and unusable want her back the money
thanks

Last edited:
@SUPER GIO
If you are a client please tell me the VPS IP or your e-mail address you used to sign-up.
I have not yet seen any sort of ticket regarding this issue.

New Server has been added into CANADA!
Order Now to get into the new Canada Node for your KVM!
It is all brand new, you will not regret getting placed on a brand new server!
ORDER LINK : VPSDATABASE | KVM VPS

Last edited:
migration

This new server in Switzerland has slowed......:wacko: I have a feeling that I was back in the nineties.....:cough:. migration from a server in Russia looks was migration to worse:thumbdown:

My VPS automaticlly shut down by self, and I don't have internet connection on my VPS. Support don't respond to my tickets.

oyut.png

Last activity: Today
My VPS is shuting down every few minutes, and don't have internet connection on him.
He don't even answer to my post and support tickets. I am waiting over 2 days. I don't recommend this seller to anyone.

Last edited:
@Everyone
The CH server will be upgraded to a better core and Hard Drive.
Please be patient for the next few days while this gets done.
-Thank you.

@Mister XX
Can you PM me you or Open a ticket with your problem and ill get to it.

perfect

currently doing :sun: a lot better than yesterday ... In Russian server did not do to make vpn.... problem with IP Tables... Today, on the first try :cough: doing everything like clockwork , internet connection through VPN ... Ferrari :P maximum speed that can be achieved (50MB / s) ..and so I get maximum

@Mister XX
Can you PM me you or Open a ticket with your problem and ill get to it.

Check pm.

My ticket does not exist even i have proof when i created ticket. OP goes offline when i sent pm him my problems.
Proof:

mvwuHwH.png

This is now
rZcYYSL.png

Check ticket: #326035

I don't recommend this service to anyone. I have data on my VPS, and he just deleted old one and give me a new one. Now I must speak with owners of programs which I have to gave me new licence. This kids are totaly inability for this job.

Last edited:
Think about it ..... the owner of the hardware is from Panama.....spentsnaz lives in Mexico..... server in Switzerland....

VPSDatabase is a good service. They just had issues (just like anyone else) who was using Ecatel servers as they experienced a massive DDoS that compromised their up-time.

@varcar
Hardware is either in netherlands, Switzerland, USA, and Canada.
I do live in Mexico

@
To0
Thank you for the comment, yes we did face one of the biggest downtime of the year this week. And I will fix it to anyone who wants extra 1 week free hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back