VPS9.net - Linux/Windows from €9.00/mo, 1Gbps & 100Mbps (DE, NL, RU, US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@usher, as the stocks or Germany VPSs are full , no demo of those possible.
@arul028, yes the VPS supports this for private usage.

@vps9 the NL Code says its Expired. One of my friend was interested can you update the codes if the offer is still running?

Where can get the updates on the discounts, is there any separate page, if so let me know, actually looking for Russia VPS 3rd Plan.

Regards

JeoRocks..:)

@Jeorocker, for updates on our existing promotions you can checkout our Facebook Page, follow on Twitter and Pintrest.
Right now we are running a 80% Off on Russia VPS. Check out our Facebook Page soon and don't miss this Opportunity. Also, 15% OFF on Netherlands VPS | 3 Months Recurring Discount up for grabs.

Please reply my Ticket soon and also any new discounts?
No new codes from 2 weeks. Wanted to order a NL Windows VPS but showing Out of Stock.

I really don't understand why the tickets are not replied, kindly check the Ticket id #570793. My server is suspended.. :( JeoRocker

@Jeorocker, the Tickets are resolved on the priority, your Ticket has been replied the day you have posted here. Please contact Live Support if you want faster resolution.

@Leray as of now no plans for Russian Windows VPS. We can arrange for you a low cost Russian Dedicated Server instead, please contact us on skype for more details.

Opened a Ticket for Quotation of the above server yesterday, please reply it as soon as possible and also please try to keep the pricing low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back