VPS9.net - Linux/Windows from €9.00/mo, 1Gbps & 100Mbps (DE, NL, RU, US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I would like to take the VPS Windows not dedicated one, can I have a demo please, I am interesting for the professional package one. thank you.

Hello Everyone ,

We are back with latest discounts on our Russia and Netherlands VPS .

-------------> Discounts on Russia 100Mbps & Netherlands 1Gbps VPS - Hurry Now [/B <-------------

25% for 1month - VPS925OFF & 10% recurring for 3months - VPS910OFFR

Regards

Bryan M
VPS9 Networks

We are using another vps company. But we are not glad.

We need 1GBPS port NL Linux VPS. For Example your "Netherlands (1Gbps) VPS - Standard Plan" is good.

Can you take a demo account?

Regards.

@pasolvon

We do not provide demo account for Linux VPS. But we do have 15day moneyback guarantee.

If you feel like its not worth your requirements we will immediately refund the amount.

Here are the screenshots of download speeds of both Germany and Netherlands VPS:

Germany:
fcfo7.png

Netherlands:
32zksqf.png

Hi,
I was looking for this server, can you give me the best rates for below config

Dual core, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, unmetered preffered, windows std edition, 6 ip, let me know the rate per IP.

Also give me the test IP's

Regards

JeoRocker

Hello everyone,

=======> Discounts | Discounts | Discounts | Discounts | Discounts | Discounts <=======

===============> Discounts on Russia 100Mbps VPS - Hurry Now <===============

Code :25% for 1month - VPS9RU25OFF & 15% Recurring for 3months - VPS9RU15OFF

=======> Discounts | Discounts | Discounts | Discounts | Discounts | Discounts <=======

Regards

Bryan M
VPS9 NETWORKS.

Last edited:
I hired a windows vps Professional Plan. more not able to access more ... ordered the cancellation.
could you give me a discount, on that plan I use just for me to exchange files with my brother.

@gibalah :
We are providing OpenVZ Virtulization, but it doesn't support FreeBSD. We will be soon introducing para virtulization.

Regards

Bryan M.
Vps9 Networks

DISCOUNTS RUNNING ON NETHERLANDS 1Gbps Windows VPS.

30% for 1month - VPS930WOFF & 15% Recurring Discount for 3months. - VPS915WOFF Valid till 05/10/2012

Regards

Bryan M
VPS9 Networks

Last edited:
@xuploaderz : we had some issue with Payza for few days, now it has been solved, you can make the payment with Payza.

Regards

BryanM
VPS9 Networks.

Hello everyone,

===============> Discounts on Netherlands Windows VPS - 1Gbps - Hurry Now <===============

Code :30% for 1month -VPS930WOFF & 15% Recurring for 3months - VPS915WOFF =======> Discounts | Discounts | Discounts | Discounts | Discounts | Discounts <=======

Discount Extended Valid till 10/10/2012.

Regards

Bryan M
VPS9 NETWORKS.

Last edited:
Total Due Today: €22.14EUR
Total Recurring Monthly: €23.67EUR.

This was presented when I was about to check-out. I thought the NL Pro costs €20.00?
Was it the hidden 10% tax and the additional 5% on succeeding month/s?

Just wanted some confirmation.

Hi,

@Migs : 12.36% Services Tax is applicable to only Indian Clients, and regarding the payment Gateway charges its 6%, payment gateway is applicable to everyone. Other than these there is no hidden charges.

We have pro-rate billing system.

Regards

Bryan M
VPS9 NETWORKS.

Hello Bryan,

The promotion VPS930WOFF is still on-going right?

Could you please help me with this message?

"The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back