• bitcoin or webmoney or lr payment
  • at least 1TB bandwidth, with option to get more for under 4$/TB
  • located in europe
  • if possible dmca resistant
  • 128 - 256MB ram
  • 1GB space
  • some sort of linux, preferably opensuse minimal cli

19 comments
Go in VPS section and find what you need. Since providers who advertise here, are not allowed to self-promote here, it's of no use to ask from someone to do a search instead of you. All these 'search for me, I am lazy' topics,are useful only to people like ServerPolice, to advertise with their signature here. Nothing else. Although he has a point, do a google research, check reviews for yourself. Whoever recommends you anything, and it ends up bad for you, he'll feel guilt for recommending them to you.

Yeah. Head over to the VPS section and look at a bunch of sales threads for VPS providers that will not be here two months form now...

Ignore that advice and go to a forum that has actual, real quality hosts. Make a thread there. I mainly use 3 web hosts for everything I do. Two I found by asking just like this. People usually attach a review when they make a recommendation or tell you in so many words who not to use.

(Oh. Get a real method of payment)

HK = out of your price range

RO = most RO data centers are owned by a US company who will abide by DMCA

RU = not the copyright haven most people think it is because it's Russia. "DMCA free" in Russia = thousands of dollars.

Yeah. Head over to the VPS section and look at a bunch of sales threads for VPS providers that will not be here two months form now...

Ignore that advice and go to a forum that has actual, real quality hosts. Make a thread there. I mainly use 3 web hosts for everything I do. Two I found by asking just like this. People usually attach a review when they make a recommendation or tell you in so many words who not to use.

There's providers here, who meet his criteria, and are here for years.

Not all countries have 'real' payment method, because laws are not equal in all countries.

There are plenty of quality hosts that I know of in the VPS thread. Its just that this forum really caters to a largely international and diverse crowd. So laws are different in different countries and people's perception of price is diluted.

I'd recommend looking through Wjunction hosts and find reputable names. There are plenty. :) Some that have been around for years. Maybe not on this forum, but have been around on other forums.

yes there are alot of hosts but they all want paypal or credit card or payaza, not many support anonymous methods such as bitcoin or liberty reserve

they all want shitpal

Why exactly do vp6 suck, and how are they all over the place. I've found them far better than any other host i have tried here.

How much downtime have you suffered. ?

It's true they have issues today, with European network, lots of it.

Fact 1 (location one - 2 VPSes affected):

BDHU1.png

Fact 2 (location two -1 VPS):

Y10mn.png

Have 7 VPSes with them, 3 were/are down. Not saying what title says, just pointing they do have huge downtime today with EU based servers.

Last edited:
yes today. I personally find them great. there support is great and very fast
they go out there way to pease people on an unmanaged service and to be honest you are almost always gona have outages in romania . And six hours it not a ver long time it is if its on shore and happening every other month which it does not happen with vps6 in my opinion.

Hi lrc,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with our service, though I will say that I'm not aware of issues aside from the ongoing network problem in EU that we are dealing with today.

Of course, if you could please open a support ticket with Technical Support, we will be more than happy to help you resolve the issue and issue compensation according to the downtime you've experienced.

Thanks,

I talked to Chris Parr a while ago. They are having network outage with their EU-based servers and they are working on it.

vps6 your own site was down, cloudflare errors all the time was impossible to even open a ticket

as for uptime i haven't seen uptime above 20 days yet, the server the vps is on seems to go down every 2 weeks on average

for same price one could get a small dedicated server with OVH and have an uptime of months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back