VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on with VPS germany location ??
Two days server most time is offline, 10 minutes working 15 not working.
Please do something, and answer me on ticket #952957

What's going on with VPS germany location ??
Two days server most time is offline, 10 minutes working 15 not working.
Please do something, and answer me on ticket #952957

Hi,

I've flagged the ticket for Technical Support, who will assist you as soon as possible. I see Chris spoke with you (or noted that he did) less than 1 hour ago, so I'm sure he will follow up with you again shortly.

Thanks,

Yes I am, but he flagged my ticket with " answered " but I not received any answer.
Please tell me if you can resolved problem, or I must leave you because I have two days problem.
Rgds

Yes I am, but he flagged my ticket with " answered " but I not received any answer.
Please tell me if you can resolved problem, or I must leave you because I have two days problem.
Rgds

I've just checked your host server, and see no issue with it at this moment.

If you have further problems, please update your support ticket, as I am unable to directly assist you with technical support problems.

Thank you,

My ticket #952957 is still open, I mean reopened from yesterday twice.
I know this is not support ticket and sorry about that, but this is only ways where I can catch you :)

I am on German server and face similar issue. The box has been running very slow since yesterday noon (GMT+8) and it has been going up and down since the last few hours.

my vps in turkey has been down for over an hour, no response from support at all, not good! whats this a one man show?

This is getting ridiculous. Fix those turkish servers once and for all, or stop offering them here, because you are hurting peoples sites with that kind of service.

Please delete my pending invoice (#37792) as I am no longer a customer.

If you could please open a support ticket in Billing Support, the staff there will be more than happy to assist you.

This is getting ridiculous. Fix those turkish servers once and for all, or stop offering them here, because you are hurting peoples sites with that kind of service.

There is often little we can do to combat issues in Turkey. To achieve maximum stability for your websites, I would definitely recommend a more premium hypervisor (such as Xen) hosted in a more trusted location, such as Bucharest or London. Both of these have been absolutely flawless for us (London will soon be available to the public).

Thank you,

If you want reliability and any sort of uptime then vps6 is not for you i even tried changing countries and vps down at moment again, no one answering support ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back