VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, although it looks like Tech Support has replied over 15 times on your ticket, helping wherever possible. Your VPS is currently online, as well, and seems to have been for the past 2 weeks.

Please feel free to open additional tickets if there is anything further we can assist with!

Thanks,

the next day they could solve the problem of my vps, I request the refund and contracting with another Provider, those two weeks you say I did not and used the vps

Thank you for your quick answer.

Do you think a xen-256 will run sborg smoothly? if yes how many instances of sborg without overloading the vps?

Thank you.

Thank you for your quick answer.

Do you think a xen-256 will run sborg smoothly? if yes how many instances of sborg without overloading the vps?

Thank you.

You're welcome. :) Personally I would recommend at least XEN-512 for best performance, given the amount of RAM that those applications typically consume, but XEN-256 would be a good place to start for low activity.

I ordered a vps 15minutes ago. Its not really INSTANT DEPLOYMENT, as I haven't received the login details for vps.

For me and Google instant means exactly the second I paid. My service status is still pending so it seems Google and me are wrong.

continue without reimbursement, I feel cheated

+ 30 Day Full Refund Guarantee.

You should receive a refund. If not just file a chargeback with your bank. I have done it many times.

I ordered a vps 15minutes ago. Its not really INSTANT DEPLOYMENT, as I haven't received the login details for vps.

For me and Google instant means exactly the second I paid. My service status is still pending so it seems Google and me are wrong.

Hi,

Which location and virtualization type did your order? May I also ask if you have a ticket open with support?

New orders are almost always deployed immediately, though some locations are occasionally on "72 hour setup" due to limited stock.

Thanks,

Did not open any support tickets.
VZ-1024
Netherlands

Status remained pending for almost an hour then I ordered a real instant vps elsewhere.

I opened a dispute for a full refund. Lets see if the stated 30 Day Full Refund Guarantee is real.

VZ-1024
Netherlands

Status remained pending for almost an hour then I ordered a real instant vps elsewhere.

I opened a dispute for a full refund. Lets see if the stated 30 Day Full Refund Guarantee is real.

We don't offer service in Netherlands; perhaps you ordered for Germany or Romania?

Can you please confirm your Ticket ID requesting refund? I'll make sure it's handled for you promptly.

Thanks!

VZ-1024
Netherlands

You opened a dispute? lmao, I think they dodged a bullet by you going elsewhere. :))

Glad to hear you two were taken care of. :)

We have some new deals up in the title post, 50% off the 1st month for Xen/Windows VPS!

Just to update on my issues weeks ago. All were resolved with Chris Parr L3 Support, but the downtime caused alot of loss at my end, hope it doesnt happens again in my experience. Good Luck sales.

I would appreciate if vps6.net setup some nodes in UK or Netherlands for both win and linux os.

Thanks
Nisar

Hi Nisar,

I'm glad to hear Chris was able to resolve things for you.

We will, in fact, be launching Xen and Windows nodes in London, UK very soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back