VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I was looking for this server, can you give me the best rates for below config

Dual core, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, unmetered preffered, windows std edition, 6 ip, let me know the rate per IP.

Also give me the test IP's

Regards

JeoRocker

Hi,
I was looking for this server, can you give me the best rates for below config

Dual core, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, unmetered preffered, windows std edition, 6 ip, let me know the rate per IP.

Also give me the test IP's

Regards

JeoRocker

Hi JeoRocker,

Thanks for your interest. For a Windows VPS, I could do the following for you:

4GB RAM
300GB Disk
Unmetered Bandwidth
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition
6 IPv4 Addresses
-- $129/mo

This would be hosted on one of our "Supernodes," features 24 CPU cores, 72GB ECC DDR3 RAM, and 16x SAS disks. We could only provide up to 300GB with a VPS, or the costs will quickly become unrealistic.

For comparison, we also have a $99/mo dedicated server special running, with the following spec:

Dual Xeon L5320 CPUs (Total 8x 1.8GHz cores)
8GB ECC RAM
500GB SATA3 Disk
5 IPv4 Addresses
10TB Bandwidth / Dedicated 1Gbit Uplink
-- $99/mo

If you're interested in either quote, please feel free to email me, or PM me here.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your Server Deal. Will get back to you, once our team decides on it.

Hi JeoRocker,

Thanks for your interest. For a Windows VPS, I could do the following for you:

4GB RAM
300GB Disk
Unmetered Bandwidth
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition
6 IPv4 Addresses
-- $129/mo

This would be hosted on one of our "Supernodes," features 24 CPU cores, 72GB ECC DDR3 RAM, and 16x SAS disks. We could only provide up to 300GB with a VPS, or the costs will quickly become unrealistic.

For comparison, we also have a $99/mo dedicated server special running, with the following spec:

Dual Xeon L5320 CPUs (Total 8x 1.8GHz cores)
8GB ECC RAM
500GB SATA3 Disk
5 IPv4 Addresses
10TB Bandwidth / Dedicated 1Gbit Uplink
-- $99/mo

If you're interested in either quote, please feel free to email me, or PM me here.

Thanks!

Hello Jeremy,

I am Nisar Karim, I am facing a troublesome issue with one of my vps at vps6.net and I feel I should not disclose on forum here so i emailed you at jh@vps6.net. Please read and guide accordingly.

Thanks.

I recently bought vps from Vps6.net my server is still offline more than 2 days has gone no reply from there 3rd technical staff.
If any representative of vps6.net plz reply

My VPS's performance is AWFUL! I can't believe I signed up por 3 months... My node is de-14.

It's a 2 GB VPS but it performs as a 256 MB.

Posted some new deals on the first page, check them out! :)

I got some questions about your vps !!!

I'll be happy to answer, ask away!

My VPS's performance is AWFUL! I can't believe I signed up por 3 months... My node is de-14.

It's a 2 GB VPS but it performs as a 256 MB.

You should definitely open a ticket with Tech Support regarding this, as we aim to provide nothing but highly performable servers. We'll get you on a server that suits you!

Thanks, although it looks like Tech Support has replied over 15 times on your ticket, helping wherever possible. Your VPS is currently online, as well, and seems to have been for the past 2 weeks.

Please feel free to open additional tickets if there is anything further we can assist with!

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back