VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VPS6NET

Pmed you with what you wanted.

-------

Also a free month of service? With the way my service has been going the past few months, how do I know the service wont be down for most of the time like before?

@VPS6NET

Pmed you with what you wanted.

-------

Also a free month of service? With the way my service has been going the past few months, how do I know the service wont be down for most of the time like before?

Hi Raymond,

Thanks, I received your PM. I'm not trying to challenge your claims to poor service, as it seems you have definitely received that. It is my first priority to repair this relationship, and show you the outstanding support that many of our clients attest to.

What I'd like to make clear is that your VPS does not seem to have suffered any downtime due to offline systems or networks, aside from RDP being unavailable, which seems to be the main problem you've encountered.

From what I'm seeing, the RDP issue occurred completely incidentally with work done on your VPS at your request, and is in fact not an issue we've faced with any other Windows VPS service to date.

Since the RDP issue has been resolved (or at least seems to have been), my interest in offering you a free month of service comes from the wish to show you that our systems are stable to an extremely high degree when unaffected by isolated errors, something it would have been ideal for you to see in the first months of your subscription.

Please let me know your thoughts!

@VPS6NET

If you would like we could resolve this quick and discreetly over IM rather then talking about it publicly here.

It makes no difference to me whether we discussion it here, but you're welcome to email me at jh[at]vps6.net. You can try adding me on MSN as well, but I'm unsure if it will work.

Thank you,

@VPS6NET

The only reason I am saying lets talk about this on IM is because it will prevent pointless drama in your sales thread + we will resolve this much faster.

@VPS6NET

Added

All issues have been dealt with by Jeremy. No more issues remaining.

Last edited:
My side of review for vps6.net,

I have been reselling their products and using linux and windows vps personally for some time, and they are extremely stable with some minor hickups here and there and is mostly common at some level. I have seen max downtime of 1 day for couple of ips as they were on same node, but it was resolved by effective and friendly L3 Support guy "Chris".

Hope they keep their quality and addup more windows server locations like netherland and germany. Also please hire more L3 staff as most of tickets take almost 12-24 hours to complete if they require L3 support. If you want me to rate, I will at 8/10.

Nisar Karim

This may have been asked before, but I do not have time to go searching 56 pages for this question.

Do you allow warez linking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back