VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any progress at all? Both the main site and solusvm panel is down.

At the moment we're working on getting the Web and SolusVM servers behind a hardware firewall, making good progress, but it's taking a fair amount of work. Sorry again for the inconvenience!

DDos still ongoing? Cant even axx my FTP. :(

We have successfully mitigated the attack on ro-12, so if you are hosted there, things should be working a little better for you. No other host servers are being affected; if you're unable to access your service, please feel free to PM me so I can check on it.

Kind regards,

Unfortunately the ongoing DDoS attack has now spread to a few of our Chicago-based Xen servers. We are working as quickly as possible to deploy a transport layer TCP filtering solution, which will hopefully be effective.

Please know that we will be working around the clock to resolve this. Our website and SolusVM portal will be restored within the next several hours.

hi mate!

do you still have the RAID10 config i tested before?

Yes, we do, but you'll likely have to wait until tomorrow for the website to be up and running smoothly again.

For last few weeks I automatically get out of disk space !!! I wonder yesterday I had 6-7 GB left but today I have 0 kb disk space left. Also I can't access ftp today!!

hmm, 2 days offline and still offline, any chance to bring my US VPS back to normal and prevent that issue permanently? i have 3 websites host in there , sorry about your business got hurted but me too. I need to know and find a solution. If it will take so long, i must move...

Hello Mate i have invoice to pay today. due date is today but i m still unable to pay because your site is down kindly change my invoice status to paid i will pay it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back