VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update for all: Los Angeles will finally be ready this weekend. Check the OP for this week's Double RAM special!

Amazing People... Go For Them... I moved from shared to VPS.. and they thought me right from start to end on how to configure and setup..

Regards

Hey Didee, I didn't see your comment earlier, thanks!

hi mate!

pls. PM me detail for demo slot for new RAID10 Xen/Win VPS. would love to try it.

Thanks.

Messaged you, we just got a couple new RAID10 hosts setup in Chicago over the weekend.

Placed an order for Win VPS hours ago. Still waiting for server details to be sent to me.

Gonzo,

There's no reason your order shouldn't have been setup immediately, and I'm pretty sure I see the VPS here -- have you checked the 'My Emails' section of our Client Area? Please message me so we can get this figured out ASAP!

To those who have asked: we now have OpenVZ, Xen, and Windows VPS available in Los Angeles, ready for immediate setup!

Check the OP for our updated promos, and please feel free to post any questions here.

I would like to buy a vps from you, but right now i'm not sure whether it's goin to hold my site or not or the speed. And none of the guy said anything about it yet. They all used it for downloading, uploading purpose.

So, i'm kinda of worried, that i would waste my 17-18$ here for a vps.

How about u give me a hosting of my choice for 5 days? If i'm satisfied, i'll pay up? and will stick to vps6.

Last edited:
I would like to buy a vps from you, but right now i'm not sure whether it's goin to hold my site or not or the speed. And none of the guy said anything about it yet. They all used it for downloading, uploading purpose.

So, i'm kinda of worried, that i would waste my 17-18$ here for a vps.

How about u give me a hosting of my choice for 5 days? If i'm satisfied, i'll pay up? and will stick to vps6.

Hi,

I think we could work something out. If you can open a ticket at https://vps6.net/my/submitticket.php with your needs, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

Can you View Ticket #310287 please?

Hi,

I checked on this, and it looks like it has been replied to. We are continuing to work on the issue, and unfortunately I don't have any further update for you right now besides what Chris has told you.

Thanks,

Hi
I want to order but i don't know what should i write in hostname
Configure Server
Hostname:

do you mean the username ?

can you help me please.
Thanks in advance.

Hi
I want to order but i don't know what should i write in hostname
Configure Server
Hostname:

do you mean the username ?

can you help me please.
Thanks in advance.
Hostname Example ::
if your domain is www.sliobra.com ::
Hostname: server.sliobra.com
or
vps.silobra.com

Root Password :: password to log-in your vps

" Hostname " a name for your vps.

If I buy Turkey VPS then what you will do if you get DMCA.

Thanks

Hi,

Though I think it's unlikely that you would receive a DMCA complaint in Turkey, we would forward the complaint and allow you 12 hours to remove the cited content. If no action is taken within this time, we will suspend your VPS.

Our full terms for ToS violations are listed here: https://vps6.net/terms.php#10

Thanks,

Hello

I am looking for a cheap VPS like 1-3 USD per month. I dont need big download / upload speed I dont plan on storing files there. I need it to run a few programs 24/7 so all I need is a good PCU or RAM and it should be cheap. Can you provide me this?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back