Ruriko

I need a vps located in Netherlands or any other country that ignore DMCA

20GB Space
1GB Ram
1TB Bandwidth
$10/month

Last edited:
16 comments
Despite what people may say, ignorance is never bliss. It certainly isn't the answer in the long term when it comes to DMCA requests. Honestly, you're best off just removing the links they ask you to upon successful verification that it's a valid claim. Most hosts that will claim to ignore DMCA requests are just setting themselves up for the fall.

In netherlands . You cannot find any DMCA ignoring provider . Unless they are short time providers ..

As all the datacenters have to respond for all DMCA reports .

I need a vps located in Netherlands that ignore DMCA

20GB Space
1GB Ram
1TB Bandwidth
$10/month

Like already mentioned above there is not a single datacenter that will actually say they ignore DMCA complaints because they simply can't ignore it.

If there was a datacenter really providing this and also being reliable at the same time, there is a reason why ThePirateBay needs to keep continueing switching hosts all the time ;)

I will never understand you guys. You rather put your site at risk then to follow up a DMCA complaint and remove a couple links that will get posted a few days later or even hours? Remove the links. No big deal.

The main reason is because sites dont want DMCAs to go through their host, instead through an automated process or whois email. Hosts dont like processing large numbers of DMCAs.

DMCA is an American law and so applies only in the United States, in other countries they'll just threaten and push hosting providers to delete contents but there is nothing called "DMCA". In Europe the equivalent is called "Copyright Directive".

@xentime

Yes Tha true but 98% Provider in the world Their TOS is Respected by DMCA meybe have some provider ignore but that not many and that not true ignore they still recived and forward to the client for responded that notice with removed the content and that max 48 hour or meybe more

the mean is ignore since letter of claim send webhosting provider will be not responded, reply or etc the letter will be delete, this is true ignore client no need to know they got complaint.

for me only i am still not belived 100% when hosting service say THEY IGNORE DMCA i think this just Market Strategy

If you take a look at the so called "Hosting Offers" most of them are simply resales of services from only a small amount of different networks that is why you might have the illusion that most of them cooperate with such incoherent laws and the main reason that makes it so is that the big ones can provide cheap offers and care less about their customers.

There are some hosts, who have clustered offshore servers and hence can ignore DMCA reports by simply datacenter jump of the data.
This technique is same as is now being used by thepiratebay and other websites.

There are some hosts, who have clustered offshore servers and hence can ignore DMCA reports by simply datacenter jump of the data.
This technique is same as is now being used by thepiratebay and other websites.

They actually have plenty of proxies from various countries in front of the main servers so site IP is always changing and even if one of them gets "abused", the site can stay online even if there is only 1 proxy online at given time. I believe warez-bb uses this method as well.

@Ruriko, Did you find a host yet? Mind linking it so I can check them out to? I'm looking for a host that ignores DMCs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back