Vps that allow warez host(not linking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq2011

For the last 30 minutes i am trying to find a post related to this with no success, so i created a new topic.

I would like to know any vps plans that allow warez host. [NOT linking...i want to store the files to the vps].

Basically i am sick of the file hosts deleting my files and thinking to make my site private with some memberships and provide them with direct downloads.

So i want you to tell me some tested hosts that does the job and
Also i want to know when and if they got notice from the court if they will give my information to them...

Thanks!

11 comments
There is a way you can do this... Buy a OFFSHORE Shared hosting and an OFFSHORE VPS with Good HDD Around TBs of HD & Simply store your content there & make the content only accessible by IP & link the IP links to ur members. Simple :) Make sure, this remains to the ones who are trusted (members) so that u dont get caught anyhow. :)

--------

I Recommend you to purchase ur VPS from Hostkey.com (VPS Optimal with More HD) & ur Shared Hosting Account from DotVps.net (Plan - Ultimate NL). This is a good way & hope it helps ;)

@my123world: Actually, most "offshore" hosts allow linking, not hosting. You would need careful research to find a VPS provider that actually allows hosting Warez content. If you do this, I suggest not using PayPal to buy the VPS and domain (in case S.O.P.A. gets passed).

CameronS: thats why i wrote at my post "if they will give my information to them"
What is an alternative and safe way ?

@my123world: Not sure if this would be allowed, but you could also use CloudFlare to hide your site's IP so any DMCA wouldn't go to your host. Not sure if CloudFlare would like this though :\.

did you know, most mp3 sites of india is hosted in softlayer only,

so don't worry about hosting warez till reporting, so share to trusted guys(they won't report...??)

It wasn't very clear for me, the files your going to store, will they be public (so other people can download/see them) or private?

Because in case it's private you won't have a problem because there's no provider who will check out which files you store on your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back