Status
Not open for further replies.
4 comments
In my opinion eUKhost is a best option for you because they provide reliable and affordable services. They got 4.8 ratings out of 5 from 2547 reviews of customers and 24/7 support
And the owner is a creep. Falsely suggesting your own host ... come on! And that's my own opinion ... If he's employing bad tactics, do you think his services and support are OK?

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm looking for a vps with specs down below
That has 1gbit uplink, unmetered traffic (no cap bandw limit)

Greetings FastAni ,

We just saw your quote , via our datacenter you can find a VPS for your needs on our offshore network. We provide VPS with unlimited traffic without any marketing tricks or hidden fees. Please do contact us via below methods so we can assist you the best we can regarding your quote.

You can follow us on Telegram channel for news / offers / promotions : https://t.me/UndergroundPrivateNews

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or find us on Telegram @UndergroundPrivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back