VPS and Dedicated Server review - a hosting that ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliBoli

Hello everybody,

I want to show you my positive experience with a hosting provider - I hope it will be useful for you.

Since about 1 year I am always trying other and other VPS or dedicated server providers, but no one met my standards; the good servers are too expansive, and the cheap ones are not working properly. Or, if I found a reasonable price and acceptable speed server, I has no support for these servers - and viceversa, I has a very good support but a very poor server.

So, after a lot of tries and a lot of wasted money, I decided to try VPSDATABASE, even I have read very different reviews about it; a friend of mine told me he is using it from month and never has problems with it. He told me to ignore those bad reviews about the non-existing support, because he is always getting fast and friendly support (tickets and even Skype) - so his advice was that I must try this hosting provider.

And I did :)

I've been with VPSDATABASE for 3 months and so far and everything has turned out nicely.
I first encounter vpsdatabase after getting referred by my friend over Skype. I added the support agent Skype and started talking to him later on that evening.
My first impression was heart warming due to talking to the owner and not some sort of sales-rep. I do enjoy talking to people who tend to run business and share some info back and forward.
His attitude was amazing and one of the friendlist I have found on the internet for web hosters (specially since most owners of other web-host are stuck-up arseholes)

My first month I ordered a Windows VPS on their new Canada Server which was desployed 3-5 days, so I got lucky getting placed on a brand new server which was nice.
I had a special order with custom specs for my budget which was nice for a price of $26/month.
The first month was fine all my programs running smooth and fast, later on next month I've been having issue because my server was crashing once in a while and then contacted the tech department and replied within 2 hours and suggesting I should upgrade some RAM and Cores to run the programs I needed.
After I paid them they setup the extra resources for me fast! Actually.... within that day. I was then back-up running my programs.

And now to the main reason why I am writing up this review of them, I am writing this review for vpsdatabase because this month on the 10th I contacted the owner again.
I talked to him for few hours and then we came to this conclusion for my performance increase. He told me he was coming out with some dedicated servers for windows to sell privately since they are not ready to be sold in public.

He then broke me a deal of $50/month with a split payment of $25 for the first week and $25 on the third week of the month so I don't have to pay $50 all straight up, it was nice of him to do that due to most places wouldnt allow it. I then got my windows server up and running in 1-day fully licensed and with 500GB disk, 16GB RAM, 3.2GHz 4vCore, 1Gbps unmetered bandwidth; it was one of the top notch servers I have bought of this year! I dont think I could of found another place to get this server for this pricing.

And after all the server was up and running I've had some questions and issues with my programs I run and contacted the owner to see if he can help me solve them, even though I know his service is unmanaged. He then got into my server via RDP and fixed all of my issues I had and answered my questions I had via the Live Chat.

I really do enjoy VPSDatabase due to the owner actually going beyond most of other host and actually care of what he does with the servers and clients. Highly trusted and reliable, I always try to refer some of my friends to his company because it seems a good company need some good clients so they can grow and shine! :)

Thank you for reading my review and I hope it will be useful for you! :)

Regards,
Oli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back