Status
Not open for further replies.

inFAMOUS

If I use a VPN will I get faster download and upload speeds? Will I stay safe if I use a VPN to upload warez?

Thanks for your help. :)

13 comments
Of course not, your connection will be routed through the VPN - nothing else. It would show the VPN IP instead of your IP address. Pretty useful if you don't want someone to know where you're from.

Law enforcement authorities will easily get your real IP, payment details, address, etc from the company that you purchased the VPN from.

Don't delude yourself into thinking a VPN makes you untraceable brotha, that's not the case. A lot of these VPN providers have terms and conditions that strongly prohibit illegal activities, don't expect them to cover your ass when shit hits the fan.

While buying a vpn, ask them if they are keeping logs or not. Many vpn providers are not kept logs.

A trick

Buy two vpn from different companies who's are not kept the logs. Route your real ip through the first vpn. Then route your first vpn ip to the second vpn. You will be completely un-traceable.

Its now your intelligence to understand whether they talking true or not. Read their tos and privacy. Many vpn providers are existing who aren't kept the logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back