VPN Area (real privacy and no logs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 comments
Why is VPNArea best on business, check this:

[h=3]CHANGE DNS:[/h] To prevent your Internet Provider from knowing what website names you're visting replace your current DNS servers with some of those. This may have a slight negative or positive effect on the time required to initiate connection to a website.

I dont want show servers IP
oie_2419457ycf_A9_BK7.png

Next setup

oie_24195499_Vf_MMZSR.png

And more than important they have real physical VPN locations, and very friendly support.

what the fuck are you talking about, you can change DNS server even if u not using vpn. @varunchopra i agree, i'm using it on some fuckedup openwrt router and still get about 5mbps with L2TP

what the fuck are you talking about, you can change DNS server even if u not using vpn. @varunchopra i agree, i'm using it on some fuckedup openwrt router and still get about 5mbps with L2TP

VPNArea have L2TP in default from all servers and firewall, dedicated IP, soon 2-layer encryption and IPSEC, so dont shit me about how to protect my privacy, i allways choose best ones.

Last edited:
@mostarac, I'm glad you like the vpn service you describe, you pay more and get less service, not for everybody, but thats fine with me.
Have you seen this:

If you don't want to read the entire article, just read the last line on the review here:

"There are plenty of better VPN services than this – and many of them are cheaper. We strongly recommend passing this one by."

I'll stick with my choice- noirvpn as my vpn provider.

@mostarac, I'm glad you like the vpn service you describe, you pay more and get less service, not for everybody, but thats fine with me.
Have you seen this:

If you don't want to read the entire article, just read the last line on the review here:

"There are plenty of better VPN services than this – and many of them are cheaper. We strongly recommend passing this one by."

I'll stick with my choice- noirvpn as my vpn provider.

Yes i see that review must say i am not convicted in that, but i respect your answer, never got big problem with VPNArea, yes somethime server are not work but they new in business, also awesome support and they very friendly, yes still need work on Chameleon software design and website design.Smart guys work in VPNArea so i think they fix all bad things and all bug.Anyway people are free to use any VPN provider, but i realy like VPNArea.:fly: they rocks.

just use one, any vpn service , or get a recommendation as seen here...all work, some better than others --- but be safe is my point..

Hey I read all of the post here. And want to share my personal experience as well with all. Basically vpn keeps an important role for hiding identity itself. I got many of vpn services while searching on the internet. But the following site has caught my attention a lot. Here it is: NEW! VPN Comparison Chart 2015 - Best VPN Service Reviews. I visited their website and reviews. Overall it's great vpn comparison provider site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back