VozUpload - 60% PPS - Up to 40$/1000 PPD - 50/50 Mixed Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your service is over, i would you refund my premium I took to keep safe my files in time and that you give me my actual earning (+refs money i'm still waiting).
55$ for premium + more or less 15$ about my earnings.

I give you for free all my wasting time using your service since May.

Thank you.

We're getting back database. Sorry we cant do anything, all payment was made and we'll pay for it after we has our db back.
Thank you

make ur min payout 3dollars
so we can get our last money and you can stop tricking us more
your site is always out of service
nobody trust u here any more

decrease payout and open the site

We're getting back database. Sorry we cant do anything, all payment was made and we'll pay for it after we has our db back.
Thank you

Sorry I was enough patient with you since May, I trusted you but most of the time dissapointed.

I ask you again to refund my premium I took with you (56$) because your site was off most of the time and your rate decreased a lot (Only few cents by day won with you...).
I ask you again too to give me my actual earnings (more or less 10$) + all my ref you never give me (3 or 4).

To resume and after all my efforts I did with you since 4 months, I paid for you 56$ and I won for the moment 15$ with my 1st and only request payment. (+15-18$ for my actual earning and missing refs).

I'm not good in maths but even if you will not cheat me about my waiting request earnings + missing refs i have that:

15$ + 18$ = 33$ (I received and i hope to receive one day...)
33$ - 56$ (My premium bought) = -23$

AFTER TRUSTED YOU AND 4 MONTHS USING YOUR SERVICE, THIS IS THE RESULT: -23$

So Voz admin... Do you think there's a problem or i'm just paranoiac?

Give me my money back and forget this bad story...
I wish you good luck with your site.

P.S: And don't ignore my request as most of the time since 4 months... Thank you

Your site is kaput obviously but why you don't take care of your affiliate on this forum?????
Still waiting my money back + earnings + missed refs...

Come on! Be pro! :facepalm:

my money was 7 over
now 2.70 something
admin

PLEASE STOP THIS SCAMMER
HE IS A BIG SCAMMER
WE ARE TIRED OF BEING TRICKED AND OUR EFFORT GONE FOR NOTHING
I AM VERY ANGRY HERE:cursing:

We have encountered some issues with the database and the server provider. Their hard drives were damaged and that caused our site data to be lost, and we had to rerun the site. We have switched to use other provider's service that is expected to be better.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience this may cause these days.

We have encountered some issues with the database and the server provider. Their hard drives were damaged and that caused our site data to be lost, and we had to rerun the site. We have switched to use other provider's service that is expected to be better.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience this may cause these days.

It's very interesting... really

But can you please give me money back?
Thanks.

P.S: Btw your site is over we knows that but now i see i can connect and i see im no more premium, earnings work (always few cents by day), my balance isn't not as before, still didn't have my ref missing etc... Why? Just close your site ...

Last edited:
It's very interesting... really

But can you please give me money back?
Thanks.

P.S: Btw your site is over we knows that but now i see i can connect and i see im no more premium, earnings work (always few cents by day), my balance isn't not as before, still didn't have my ref missing etc... Why? Just close your site ...

Why do not you answer seemed to account for the money?
Give me back the balance unaccounted money!!

We will give your money back as soon as the database is restored. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Why do not you answer seemed to account for the money?
Give me back the balance unaccounted money!!

We will give your money back as soon as the database is restored. Sorry for the inconvenience!

You never gave me yet my missing refs since I used your service (Your site had already some problems at beginning this is why i never received some refs you already promissed me), even if i asked you since months now (and at this time your database was ok btw...).
Obviously I don't trust you anymore... But just for know, tell me delay before your database and so my money will be back?
Thank you.

We managed to restore the database of the day 1/9, and it will be fully restored today. Tomorrow, we will pay all pending payment (including 5$ and higher). All premium account will be extended 10 days (including 3-day premium account).

my money was over 7 now its back but only 6
anyway
please pay like you promise

its over 5 dollars
we are waiting your promise
we cant request because its 15 so
please pay manually
and once make your promise
thanks

88d558350767844.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Account Balance