VozUpload - 60% PPS - Up to 40$/1000 PPD - 50/50 Mixed Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payment has been sent yesterday. Sorry for the delay on paypal payment. The paypal did not authorize us to pay for too many user at a time.
@vanrules: done,sir.

I just saw in my account that 390 files was deleted 4 hours ago and in one shoot??!!
My premium is finished since 23 June 2014... And files will be deleted automatically if no activity after 30 days or I missed something?
You also told me in preview that i could have an premium extension (15 days) after end of my premium... So?

And for the 3rd time I still don't see on the graph (earning report) if i have a premium, ref...
Once again i think something is wrong with your service (Only one premium after more one month!!)

What's happen!!?
I uploaded my 2600 files during 2 weeks for nothing??

PPS problem fixed or not?

Where's admin? Still waiting answers about my questions.
And today i had another ref from my website but this time i see it on the graph and in my balance. What about my 4 refs preview i had (Still waiting money... )

Need some answers cause your services loose me and usually when i don't understand something i go to see in another place.

Thanks.

@lebienaime: Your money still your money, dont worry they wont be lose. Our technical is on vacation, so its out of our hand now.
@garivamaxo: Monday, sir!
Thank you

what you call soon ???

Its more then a day now

VERY bad for uploaders , no trust from down-loaders now ....

That's true .. Our downloaders will never download from you again ..
Please fix your problems ASAP.
It's hard to gain the trust of uploaders regarding a filehost .. and it's very easy to lose it. [ffuu]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back