Voooh.com – Earn 35 EUR PPD/PPV - 50% PPS - 40% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jin1719 - Sorry about that. The site has been experiencing way more traffic than expected and the servers are somehow limiting the connections.
The site works but currently if there are too many concurrent downloads it can takes a while to load the pages. We're working on it.
We've ordered different dedicated servers away from AWS which should be ready within 48hours.

@L&M - Currently once a month but we will change that to every 2 weeks soon.
PayPal seems to be the simplest way. Tell us what your preference is and we'll see if we can accommodate that.

Last edited:
your rates and pay scale chart don't match

It reads PPD: Up to 35€ (45USD) here and the pay chart at your website only goes to €10.00

so what's the deal

Come clean and tell use the real rates

It reads PPD: Up to 35€ (45USD) here and the pay chart at your website only goes to €10.00

so what's the deal

Relax bro. PPD: Up to 35€ (45USD) is for 10,000 downloads while €10.00
is for 1000 downloads!
I'm impressed about their download counting.
but their site is still unstable :facepalm:

Last edited:
@ Johnny Juice - We have changed the rates based on the request from a number of users on this forum.

@ all - we are experiencing issues with the new servers. There is an issue with concurrency and if we get too many concurrent downloads it takes a long time for the page to load. We're working on it and changing to a different infrastructure and from and Apache to Nginx. We expect the performance to become stable over the next days.

so what's the deal

Relax bro. PPD: Up to 35€ (45USD) is for 10,000 downloads while €10.00
is for 1000 downloads!
I'm impressed about their download counting.
but their site is still unstable :facepalm:

huh? how does that make any kind of sense? if at all it would be 3.5 for 1000 Downloads not 10.

huh? how does that make any kind of sense? if at all it would be 3.5 for 1000 Downloads not 10.

his concern is, there is no 35€ listed at the pay chart.
all i said is

35€ = 10,000 downloads
and
€10 = 1000 downloads.

the payout rate was changed recently.
that's why there is no 3.5 for 1000 downloads
at the pay chart.

I didn't said that 35€ in 10,000 downloads is €10 if
scaled in 1000 downloads.
hope you get it!

Last edited:
ok, i just took a look at their chart, they eliminated the 35 Euro per 10k Dl and changed it to 10 Euro per 1k, now it makes sense.
They do have to update their thread here to show their new rates, not just that small line they have at the end.

Last edited:
@kemalettin67 the rates wont be changed unless we can't sustain it. We will evaluate this the prices on a regular basis - as any other business - and adjust accordingly. For now it seems to be good.
Referral is 30%

@all - Our services were down over the last 3 days, we were moving to a brand new server and hosting company so it took some time to get it all migrated.
Voooh.com is up an running again and we expect the performance to be tops.

Sorry guys, there were some issues we're currently working on.
I'll keep you posted as soon as the service is up again.

All, the service has been up for a while an is stable.

Keep uploading.

Last edited:
The SSL is temporarily disabled while we're resolving the SSL issue.
Just clear your cache in Firefox and it should not give you the annoying message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back