VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,356 comments
Hello, Can you please up Thailand for Tier 3 like apatar.cam?
At the moment we receive almost no traffic from Thailand, so we have no data yet, what our advertising partners pay for traffic.

We have doubled the Thailand for now and keep watching this. :)

At the moment we receive almost no traffic from Thailand, so we have no data yet, what our advertising partners pay for traffic.

We have doubled the Thailand for now and keep watching this. :)
I will send traffic to your service more 10k/day if you confirm.

I will send traffic to your service more 10k/day if you confirm.
That sounds good, we keep an eye on the values/rates. :thumbsup:
Post automatically merged:

And can you stream video 1080p?
At the moment we only offer 720p@1300Kbps with 256Kbps sterio audio. :microscope:

:pushpin: You must always ask for the bitrate. Sure we can offer 1080p, but then most hosting websites screw down the bitrate, which does not make the quality better, so it does not change that much.

Last edited:
is it possible external embed from google drive id?
Do you mean remote upload with Google Drive as source? I'll check.:thumbsup:

We have integrated 5 new servers and tomorrow we will add another 5 new ones to make sure everything runs smoothly. :robot:

Do you mean remote upload with Google Drive as source? I'll check.:thumbsup:

We have integrated 5 new servers and tomorrow we will add another 5 new ones to make sure everything runs smoothly. :robot:
not remote upload but embed with external source from google drive

Last edited:
the upload stopped working from zoom
I just tested it on myself and could not find any problems. New files from our customers arrive every minute.
Can you give me more details (e.g. error code) about what is not working for you?

not remote upload but embed with external source from google drive
No, unfortunately we can't integrate this because we are a hosting provider and host the files ourselves and not with Google.

Last edited:
Hello, can you enable video snapshots?
We have already integrated video snapshots, you will now find a small and a large preview in the file settings that you can use. Video screenlist will also come soon, but first we have to change the system a bit.

Can a button be exported to export all links? I need one for Embed Code.
You can now select the files in the File Manager and then export them. We have also integrated a function with which you can clone your files. Just get in touch if you still have questions. :smiley:

Last edited:
Please reply me message
Don't worry, I have already read your message, but I had to check it first. :clock:

I just checked, at the moment we don't have enough traffic to make accurate statements for France. The remuneration of the advertising partners for France is unfortunately not yet on the Tier 1 level. I have just reviewed 3 leading networks, but we continue to observe this :muscle:

We have reduced the minimum payout amount to $10 so that the funds are paid out faster. :clap::fast_forward:

Last edited:
simply every upload in zoom started to fail from one day to other and my account in the list is grey instead green, like the app thinks the site is not even online, meanwhile it works perfectly from browser... I wrote you a pm too but I'm sure I'm not alone with that issue

I like the host very much so far though, nice and stable

Last edited:
simply every upload in zoom started to fail from one day to other and my account in the list is grey instead green, like the app thinks the site is not even online, meanwhile it works perfectly from browser... I wrote you a pm too but I'm sure I'm not alone with that issue

I like the host very much so far though, nice and stable
:clap: Thanks, I just answered you. We will investigate this now, probably Zoom checks some code value in the background, which was adjusted by ours in the last days. I will post my test results right here.

When exporting files would it be possible to add the embed export with the file name next to it? example:
Code:
https://voe.sx/e/wpbde968crdd/Pokemon2019_Ep_01_SUB_ITA.mp4

Last edited:
Back