VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
Hi and thank you for your services. The embed count system works right for you? Because my stats have frozen a little while ago.:neutral_face:
Hello! So with the statistics there should be no issues. You can send us your mail address via pm, then we'll see if there is anything.

✅ All pending payouts have been processed (the manual ones).

Last updates of the past weeks:
- We have integrated 20 new servers and removed old servers. In August, 20% of our servers will be replaced with better ones too.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were not synced properly (delete/create).
- File owners no longer receive ads on both embed and direct site links and can test the videos.
- You can now create 5000 folders instead of 500.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to deleted files in certain runs.
- The preview function has been completed and is currently being tested on some websites. This will generate a 6 second preview for adult videos for example.
- Another share method was integrated when exporting links.
- A bug was fixed that did not extend the storage space of the accounts, although they are long qualified.

so bad about the thumbs

not good to work with the thumbs that the server provides
Yes, thumbnails are generated randomly. You can pass custom thumbnails via URL. The upload of own thumbnails will come with some update, but there is not ETA yet.
ltc payout pending for more than 24h
Should be out now, I believe your payment had to be approved once.

Dear customer we have detected an unusual behavior in your account. To protect our infrastructure and services, your account has now been temporarily disabled. Access to your files has been restricted, they are no longer playable. Common reasons for this decision could be: - A violation of the terms of use has been detected - Your account is used for purposes that are not allowed (Ad-free Apps, File hotlinking, ...) - Some values or data of your account are not correct or unusual You can request a manual check from the support (support@voe.sx). You are not allowed to open a new account if your account remains deactivated. Terms & Conditions: https://voe.sx/tos Privacy Policy: https://voe.sx/privacy Best regards VOE You are receiving this email because you registered on voe.sx. If you received this email by mistake or were not expecting it, please disregard this email. © 2023 Luna Cloud Storage LLC (CRN: IFSC/200/LLC 1148/21), New Horizon, Ground Floor, 3 ½ Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize City, Belize. Incorporated, regulated and operating under the laws of Belize. --- mail_boundary ---
Dear customer

we have detected an unusual behavior in your account. To protect our infrastructure and services, your account has now been temporarily disabled. Access to your files has been restricted, they are no longer playable. Common reasons for this decision could be:

• A violation of the terms of use has been detected
  • Your account is used for purposes that are not allowed (Ad-free Apps, File hotlinking, ...)
  • Some values or data of your account are not correct or unusual
You can request a manual check from the support (support@voe.sx). You are not allowed to open a new account if your account remains deactivated.

Terms & Conditions: voe.sx/tos
Privacy Policy: voe.sx/privacy

Best regards

VOE

What's going on? It happened again, HELP!

Dear customer we have detected an unusual behavior in your account. To protect our infrastructure and services, your account has now been temporarily disabled. Access to your files has been restricted, they are no longer playable. Common reasons for this decision could be: - A violation of the terms of use has been detected - Your account is used for purposes that are not allowed (Ad-free Apps, File hotlinking, ...) - Some values or data of your account are not correct or unusual You can request a manual check from the support (support@voe.sx). You are not allowed to open a new account if your account remains deactivated. Terms & Conditions: https://voe.sx/tos Privacy Policy: https://voe.sx/privacy Best regards VOE You are receiving this email because you registered on voe.sx. If you received this email by mistake or were not expecting it, please disregard this email. © 2023 Luna Cloud Storage LLC (CRN: IFSC/200/LLC 1148/21), New Horizon, Ground Floor, 3 ½ Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize City, Belize. Incorporated, regulated and operating under the laws of Belize. --- mail_boundary ---
Dear customer

we have detected an unusual behavior in your account. To protect our infrastructure and services, your account has now been temporarily disabled. Access to your files has been restricted, they are no longer playable. Common reasons for this decision could be:

• A violation of the terms of use has been detected
  • Your account is used for purposes that are not allowed (Ad-free Apps, File hotlinking, ...)
  • Some values or data of your account are not correct or unusual
You can request a manual check from the support (support@voe.sx). You are not allowed to open a new account if your account remains deactivated.

Terms & Conditions: voe.sx/tos
Privacy Policy: voe.sx/privacy

Best regards

VOE

What's going on? It happened again, HELP!
It seems like some app or something is using your public posted links or similar. Since 2023-07-23, your traffic keeps going up, somedays 58GB of traffic per user. At some point the system reacts and locks... I have unblocked your account again.

It seems like some app or something is using your public posted links or similar. Since 2023-07-23, your traffic keeps going up, somedays 58GB of traffic per user. At some point the system reacts and locks... I have unblocked your account again.
Thanks much VOEman! Is there any way to avoid this from happening?

I just saw that you had replied... No, unfortunately there is nothing you can do. You are also the only case that I know of where something like this occurs.
Is it possible to trace the file/link that created that amount of traffic which triggered the system? This way, I can track the site where this event is taking place.

Is it possible to trace the file/link that created that amount of traffic which triggered the system? This way, I can track the site where this event is taking place.
Currently we don't have the data for single files yet, it's on our todo list.

Well, two years ago I used voe and the earnings were ok, recently I started again but unfortunately now the earnings are tragic one of the worse compared to other hosts. The host itself and Admin are fine, but as I mentioned, the earnings are unacceptable to me. Pity :x

Well, two years ago I used voe and the earnings were ok, recently I started again but unfortunately now the earnings are tragic one of the worse compared to other hosts. The host itself and Admin are fine, but as I mentioned, the earnings are unacceptable to me. Pity :x
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it if the market in some countries does not give the rates that one would like to see. As long as you don't come up with 100-200k additional ad impressions a day or similar depending on the geo there is not much change. An increase in the number of advertisements is currently not planned.

Some GEOs can certainly be optimized, others downgraded, but I don't expect big changes. In the long term, it is planned to link the affiliate payouts to the turnover of the advertising networks, so that a certain percentage rate is always paid out since advertising rates change every day. Then the whole thing is more dynamic, since we currently only very rarely adjust the tiers. For this, however, some adjustments must take place beforehand.

Hi it's not possible to sign up on your website, I tried, but I didn't got any activation mail (Tried with 3 differents mail, on 3 differents server/ip)....

Hi it's not possible to sign up on your website, I tried, but I didn't got any activation mail (Tried with 3 differents mail, on 3 differents server/ip)....
Thanks for the report. It works again, there was an error with the registration/reset templates, which is why they were not sent. There were some adjustments at the beginning of the week, so that the emails no longer look so shot up. In theory, you should be able to reset your password here:

Back