VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,368 comments
Remote Upload not working for the past 24hrs... HELP please?
Can you create a ticket with the URL in case the problem occurs again? https://voe.sx/tickets As far as I can see, the remote download queue seems to be being processed at the moment, there are only 4 users left.

The jobs should actually be processed within a few hours at the latest. If this is not the case, simply create a ticket. Then we'll take a look.

HEY !
since I extended my subscription I noticed that I have a billing problem, I publish a lot of videos and they are seen a lot of times, but I am absolutely not paid
Correct, but this has nothing to do with the subscription, but with a player update a few hours ago. Did you create a ticket earlier and has this only been happening for about 6 hours? We replied to it.

We're working on it, there should be an update in the next 60 minutes, then it will work again.
Post automatically merged:

Recent updates:
- the vidstack player is active again as a test.
- Bitcoin/Litecoin payout transactions now have a wallet address link displayed to track payments yourself.
- The display of incurred fees has been integrated into some withdrawal methods.
- over 120 hard disks of storage/cache servers were replaced.
- Automatic payments from qualified users are processed faster.
- The notification system in the account has been replaced in order to store information there on a regular basis.
- Coinbase was replaced by Cryptomus.
- The reseller program has received automatic account topup functions.
- small adjustments to the ticket system.
- Vidstack has been updated to the latest version and has been slightly optimized.
- general bug fixes.

Last edited:
A lot of files in my account are deleted with the reason : SERVER ERROR
Were the files uploaded in the last few days before 12h? Then this news is relevant:

"2024-05-21 13:40
Internal file transfer issue
We have discovered a problem with internal transfers, which can cause file qualities to be lost on new uploads after encoding. This is currently being investigated and solutions will be integrated. Affected files are sorted out after completion." https://ibb.co/fkKcrDn

We then automatically sorted out the affected files, this may also affect older files, as this check has not been carried out for several months.

Were the files uploaded in the last few days before 12h? Then this news is relevant:

"2024-05-21 13:40
Internal file transfer issue
We have discovered a problem with internal transfers, which can cause file qualities to be lost on new uploads after encoding. This is currently being investigated and solutions will be integrated. Affected files are sorted out after completion." https://ibb.co/fkKcrDn

We then automatically sorted out the affected files, this may also affect older files, as this check has not been carried out for several months.

i have lost my videos too. so when we can do upload?

Back