VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
wow how amazing,every host should take notes,double revenue make users happy and also it feel them respected for their work,definitely nice gesture from host,voe prove itself to be one of most stable and profitable,congrats on have such trusted host,definitely user favorite

Thank you very much, I hope one day it can be increased a little more hehehehe, or do things like the latter.... I also went on to say that I can't see all the characteristics of my files in filemanager, I have to shrink the page so that everything can be seen , you can see that I think it's just a problem of size

hello remote upload is not working it just says Waiting for server to process. @VOE
Post automatically merged:

Notice: missing thumbnails will be generated over time. Hotlink now possible.
how much time does it take to be generated? because i see all thumbnails not working just error 404 @VOE

hi again the remote upload is working now it just took longer but its okay, also i see now encoding is faster so all is good now @VOE

check PM please, i sent you about something @VOE

Last edited:
when will the paypal payment be made?
usser name doctor
:heavy_check_mark:Have we just forwarded to the payment service provider a few minutes ago, is usually paid out within 24h.
do you have custom ads for users 0% income? and how many pop up ads in video player give user 0% income?
No, we do not currently offer custom ads. We can't say that, because the amount varies depending on the origin, device and general advertising situation on the market. We always try to display as little advertising as possible, but everything has to be financed.

@VOE

Is it possible to have/add TORRENT UPLOAD or at least a bigger filesize limit of 30000Mb on our REMOTE UPLOAD and a video conversion of 1080p instead of just 720p?
No, torrent upload is not planned. 30GB as file size is sufficient. If you have larger files, please convert them yourself once.

Back