VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for payment
My report is stuck on 14.02 but counting my account still works fine
Congratulations on solving good host,now has good speed uploads and fast streaming

Thanks for confirming the payouts.
Please test the site and let us know if you encounter any errors or bugs.
Thanks all for the support :)

on vidics.ch when i try to put a link says this
This host has have reached the link limit for this episode! Keep in mind that some of the links do not show before they are approved by our moderation team. why it's says this ?

This host has have reached the link limit for this episode! Keep in mind that some of the links do not show before they are approved by our moderation team. why it's says this ?

Some hosts only allow so many links of a certain host because they don't want 20 vodlocker links and 1 vidbull link, so they usually only only allow 1-5 vodlocker links, so users can submit other hosts.

Some hosts only allow so many links of a certain host because they don't want 20 vodlocker links and 1 vidbull link, so they usually only only allow 1-5 vodlocker links, so users can submit other hosts.
ty for saying

Everything is fine now
And report is ok,it just refreshes at different time - at 1 ot 2 pm UK time

Thank you Vodlocker for making site faster and easier to watch and browse ;)

Thanks for the feedback. We are also fixing a small email issue in one of the server but it was only effecting some user notifications.

Thank you for payments received on time.
ID VoDLocker IantocFlorin85

necj21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back