VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi vodlocker, mine says Paid but I can't see payment in paypal. Can you pls recheck? Thanks.

Username: piggychops

Last edited:
Hello, Thanks for confirming the payments. If you have any feedback or feature requests please let us know.

Now to answer some of your questions:
Files get delete for inactivity or stored forever?
Files are usually deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

thanks for this week payment but i'm still waiting for payment from 2014-01-15
Hello, We got your email and will check if there was a mistake early next week (monday). In the meantime can you let us know if you had changed your payment email recently?

i have problem remoting from uploaded or rapidgator to vodlocker?
Hello, Have you entered your premium accounts from these sites. Can you please send us the links you are trying to remote for us to run tests? You can contact us via VoDLocker - Easy way to share your files (please also send your user ID)

Hi vodlocker, mine says Paid but I can't see payment in paypal. Can you pls recheck? Thanks.

Username: piggychops
I have replied to your email requesting some more info. If mistake is made we will correct it.

my payment still pending from 01-17 ...... please send my payment nick: ferass123
This should be done today, delay is due to a payment method verification.

Thank you

so you gotta send these proof of verification before you get paid by paypal

uploaded a video over a hour ago still hasent converted bad servers i say

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming the payouts.

so you gotta send these proof of verification before you get paid by paypal

uploaded a video over a hour ago still hasent converted bad servers i say
I have cleared some of the encoding stuck files. Please check it now.
Also, what is the verification you mentioned? There is no need for verification as far as I know but sometime wmz or payza could send a text msg to verify the payment is initiated by our account by us , that text(verification) could be delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back