VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, I received payment.

Admin, I have a little problem. My videos are deleted, and not understand why [example here]. Can you please check and give me an answer?

Can you email support with your user ID? Did you upload any adult content?

I don't upload adult content.
I'll send an email by contact form on the site

Thanks for the response

Last edited:
Vodlocker is scam

Dear mei.Am vodlocker took account of two months, and now you've given request Tuesday, and Wednesday I sent mail to ask for money, surprise Thursday disbanded my account, without warning and without money. That makes me think that is a big problem with them or is scam. I never thought something could happen to an international host. Shame admin for that behavior. Be careful with whom you work, documentation forum, else you happen to me. Thanks

Dear mei.Am vodlocker took account of two months, and now you've given request Tuesday, and Wednesday I sent mail to ask for money, surprise Thursday disbanded my account, without warning and without money. That makes me think that is a big problem with them or is scam. I never thought something could happen to an international host. Shame admin for that behavior. Be careful with whom you work, documentation forum, else you happen to me. Thanks
I think you are from romanian,dear mei.
I use vidbull from more time and always I have paid the same with all users.
I have use method copy paste and not have problem.
Please speak with admin and not says their are scam and others bad things
If they are not serious not pay and not have good rates.
So you have the problem and maybe put the fake also played.
PS put print screen with your situation if is this

Last edited:

Hello,

Only reason we ban our partners is either adult content or bashing us on this or any forum unnecessarily (not reading rules of payment cut off or not having patience for funds upload for various methods etc.).

If your account was banned for a reason other than that you can contact support with your user ID and they would be more than happy to correct things for ou.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back