VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal situation here today:
2014-01-09 - 2016 / $ 1.32175
opposed to the same number of views 3 weeks ago:
2013-12-19 - 2017 / $ 2.98050
What happens metering views!? The same number of hits pay dropped to less than half, why?? :(
Thanks for payments made so far and hope to solve the problem with the payment views.

It's not about the views, it's about the counter...
2014-01-01 5864 / $7.02450
2014-01-09 7742 / $5.48225
Please tell us what happened!

received payment as usual. thanks vodlocker. guys please keep it cool. if you dont receive payment maybe theres a valid reason behind it. just messages them politely, im sure they will consider or correct if the error comes from them. instead of flamming each other might as well be more patient and cooperative to admins, theres no misunderstanding that cannot be settle by communicating nicely, instead of cursing and misjudging admins mind as well help each other, lets help them by prolonging our patience and deep understanding,i am very thankful to this site they are a big help to me . its just not fair. i never fail to received my earnings even once they always pay me, maybe sometimes a little bit late if theres a problem encountered. but most of the time they always pay on time or sometimes early than expected. bow. by the way. i am not paid by them for this flowery post. this is my own opinion and words comes from my heart hehhehe. Enjoys the weekend guys. CHEERS

Payment received as always! Thank you very much!
------------------------------------------------------
And since chinodiablo shared I would like also to share my point of view, As he mentioned above there is always a good reason for everything that is happening. So it is not fair to give bad name to someone and flame him everytime time we feel insecure.
There is this forum for help, there is this thread, there is a pm option, and there is also a skype option, there is a contact support option to both sites so that admin can investigate better the issue and service his clients. And there is always a reply from their part! Sooner or later ok?
So before posting here such things and put at risk the reliability of this thread and the person who started it, first contact him personaly and solve the problem like civilized human beings.

Thank you :)

payment received thank you vodlocker :sun:

Payment received as always! Thank you very much!
And since chinodiablo shared I would like also to share my point of view, As he mentioned above there is always a good reason for everything that is happening. So it is not fair to give bad name to someone and flame him everytime time we feel insecure.
There is this forum for help, there is this thread, there is a pm option, and there is also a skype option, there is a contact support option to both sites so that admin can investigate better the issue and service his clients. And there is always a reply from their part! Sooner or later ok?
So before posting here such things and put at risk the reliability of this thread and the person who started it, first contact him personaly and solve the problem like civilized human beings.

Thank you :)

yes... vodlocker/vidbull they always pay :)

Last edited:
mate(ady2013) please be calm, if no problems where encountered in paying you im pretty much sure you will receive your payment. relax mate. CHEERS....

Thanks Vodlocker for payment. You're always the best. You were never late for my payment. But i have one question: my earning rates are very very slow. What happened? For 26044 / $13.68225 or for 17257 / $6.96000???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back