VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't disable security lock for modify email adress.Don't receive link for disable...What should I do? When push disable, appear this:Link to disable Security Lock sent to your emailBut I don't receive nothing...Maybe you can repair this..VoDLocker - Easy way to share your files | Awesome Screenshot

Hello, We are able to receive the 'disable security lock' email. Have you checked your junk/spam email? What is your user ID?
Thanks.

I can't disable security lock for modify email adress.Don't receive link for disable...What should I do? When push disable, appear this:Link to disable Security Lock sent to your emailBut I don't receive nothing...Maybe you can repair this..VoDLocker - Easy way to share your files | Awesome Screenshot

Hello, We are able to receive the 'disable security lock' email. Have you checked your junk/spam email? What is your user ID?
Thanks.
Yes, I check,but not receive any message..
My user ID is johny1111.

Hello.Admin !
Please,solve this problem:

VoDLocker - Easy way to share your files | Awesome Screenshot

I can't receive link for disable ''Security Lock''
Checked in inbox and spam but ...nothing...
(user johny1111)

It seems you are pre-approving incoming emails. I get this error in emails sent to your inbox thus they were never delivered. So you need to "pre-approve" us and request code.
"Sender not pre-approved. Follow instructions in above notice"

My payment still pending,user Rossi32
I will check this and pay if mistake Rossi32

Payment Received here too as usual

Thanks guys, you're the best.

Thanks, lausstar

opinion

@thegame 3 is true
vidbull is the best because have good rates,good relations with employers who are we,comunicative and pay.
now more of this site are really scam played,videoslim,videofox,donevideo,more

exsacGJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back