VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
vidbull uploading files biger then 2 gb is casing too much problem useing ftp upload looks like some files get upload it but the video files does not play to the end so they are incomplete meaning its only uploading around 2 gb of the 2+ gb file makeing the video file incomplete wont play to the end of video also alot of theses 2+ gb files are showing up in my account duplicated after upload them ftp upload to vodlocker some have even show up as much as 4 of the same files on my account which i have had to delete from my account also have had to delete theses 2+ gb files becaues of them being incomplete no more uploading 2+gb files for me i will stick to files under 2 gb for now please get this fix

Last edited:
Can i post on vodlocker with a budy of mine from same account? We have diferent IP addresse and we live at a few miles on each other.

All wmz payments are now sent. We have done weekly scheduling of wmz payouts so it should be fast next time.

Can i post on vodlocker with a budy of mine from same account? We have diferent IP addresse and we live at a few miles on each other.
Hello, can you msg us on our support email with some reasoning.

vidbull uploading files biger then 2 gb is casing too much problem useing ftp upload looks like some files get upload it but the video files does not play to the end so they are incomplete meaning its only uploading around 2 gb of the 2+ gb file makeing the video file incomplete wont play to the end of video also alot of theses 2+ gb files are showing up in my account duplicated after upload them ftp upload to vodlocker some have even show up as much as 4 of the same files on my account which i have had to delete from my account also have had to delete theses 2+ gb files becaues of them being incomplete no more uploading 2+gb files for me i will stick to files under 2 gb for now please get this fix

Hello, what is a video code of the file that is duplicating. Also can you let me know your account ID to check these issues?
Thanks.

We have fixed the issue with My Video/folders. Please check this and report if anything is off. Thank you

uploading files biger then 2 gb is casing too much problem useing ftp upload looks like some files get upload it but the video files does not play to the end so they are incomplete meaning its only uploading around 2 gb of the 2+ gb file makeing the video file incomplete wont play to the end of video also alot of theses 2+ gb files are showing up in my account duplicated after upload them ftp upload to vodlocker some have even show up as much as 4 of the same files on my account which i have had to delete from my account also have had to delete theses 2+ gb files becaues of them being incomplete no more uploading 2+gb files for me i will stick to files under 2 gb for now please get this fix
Can you pls send me your user ID to test this. Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
My Video/Folders error is still on the site! Was fixed, but now its again on site. And the number of files from subfolders dosn't show on folders...

Help

VidBull can you help me with something, can you make me the refferal of marian1967 my account on site is HaDeS. Thanks !

:(

I have a problem..i created an account on vidbull with user : stefi but i dont receive email for verification ..when i try to sign in on my account not working...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back