VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this one is much better than vidbull because the ad closes when the video plays. i wish vidbull can do the same. The streaming speed is half of vidbull at the moment. Lets hope it will be improved.

Hello, Payments will be made tonight for last week.
As with other site all payments are done Monday night. Every week.

@Rossi32 Checking the remote upload issues, can you pm me the link you are trying or your user ID to check logs?
Thanks.

Hello.

We are reencoding most of the files and progress is still going. We are doing the most popular files first so most of the files that matter should be playing again now. We have also enabled divx player for the files that are not yet encoded.

Last week's payments were sent Monday night.
Highest earners was $197.87

Hope more of you will join.
Thanks.

stats frozen? no views from files uploaded after the 7th
Looking into this and will have an update soon.

Hello, We have fixed the issue with non-encoded files not counting towards profits.
To compensate for your loses in this time we will pay extra 50% to all payment requests on the next round of payments (August 26th, Monday)

Thank you for your patience.

We have new upgrade/affiliate announcements coming up next week. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
VodLocker rates increased

As you may have noticed we have increased our rates.

Tier A countries now get up to$40/10K views
And we have added more countries to Tier A [USA, CA, UK, NL, FR, Denmark, NZ, Norway]

Tier B is also increase to $20/10K views

Minimum payout
is decreased to $10.

Much faster encoding and FTP servers are added to the site as well.
Please give it a try and let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for us.

Thank you.

Hello Vennome23, I will ask team to double check your payment.
I see it in the queue so it should be all good.

I can't connect to FTP.. keeps saying login is incorrect?

Also, why don't you support HTML5 playback? That's a no brainer now days..

Last edited:
@vennom23 Your payment email was incorrect (missing @ or .com) but we have now paid it.

@joecool6101 We will get the HTML5 support soon. As per the FTP login I have tried from a different account and it is working fine for me. Could you please send me the error log from FileZilla?

Thanks

Last edited:
More time to store the files

Hi , it is true that the affiliate earning is more hight for Vodlocker ,but this is useless if the files are deleted in very little time 10-15 days,please there is need of a more longer time to keep the file not downloaded, as all other file host make, at least 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back