Status
Not open for further replies.

Firdous Wani

Vodlocker and Vidbull not paying yet. It had been long time since i requested payouts. I continue to work hoping they may pay sooner or later.. Hell with the admin and is associates they even do not reply our messages/mails. We also work for the same reason as they r for. But they do not understand. We do not have any dollar machine and we also need money as need. Please pay our pending money

6 comments
stop uploading man ,they dont pay anymore,dont be stupid and make money for him,if will pay we start upload again if not there are anothers hosts that pay better

General rule to follow for new uploaders: Give a new host no more than 33 days to pay out. 18 days to reply to emails. If they don't reply, consider limiting your use of said host. If they don't pay by 33 days, consider discontinuing the use of said host. For a "trusted" host with previous payments and replies like vidbull/vodlocker, I would give them 45 days from your payment request date before discontinuing the use of their site. But honestly, have some common sense... there's been threads about them not paying out by several other users for months... you continuing to use them doesn't mean they're going to pay you.

I fink will never pay, i have 2 points:

1: Vidbull if you see your earnings they now pay only the downloads, no more wiews.
2: Vodlocker downrate the rates to 10 % of that 40 $ on 10.000 views so now for 1000 views maybe you earn like 0.50 - 0.70
I don`t see way you still upload there, i already deleted most of my files, let`s be true, evrething has a begining and a end, and now i think is there end.

US$0.0004

CA$0.0004

jaja and some people are still uploading common this is a joke jaja,vidbull and vodlocker must be banned on all movie and tv shows sites

First Pending money.. now they pay only downloads...Now everything gonna be worst...This must be the end for vodlocker and vidbull...worst endings..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back