Other Visionize.info - RDP 1GBPS, Unmetered! Starting from 13.50 USD/Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will more slots be added tomorrow???? I tried to pre-order but your site wont let me.

Hi,

Pre-Order problem has been fixed. Slots will be added monday afternoon.

Review Time.

I purchased a RDP from xAVx 2 days ago, and it was setup within 2-3 Hours as I wanted certain things installed, I am finding my experience with it very good, at first the FS upload was slow, which was understandable being it is a EU RDP, but as time is going by, I am finding the upload speeds are getting better for both FS and FSC.

I would rate his customer service brilliant, he has been contacting me asking me if everything is ok with the RDP and asking if there is anything I would like added.

As he has said, this server for the people that cannot afford a Higher End RDP, but I am finding that this RDP would suit anyone and everyone, I just hope that he keeps doing what he is doing for the customers and he will do well.

Thanks for your stunning review :)

I try to preorder but preorder don´t work.

Best Regards

Hi,

Pre-Order problem has been fixed. Slots will be added monday afternoon.

Pre-Ordered Invoice 8, look forward to testing your service.

Thanks to xAVx for sorting the Pre-ordering problem out.

No prob,it's just my job. Thanks for pre-ordering!

Hi, i'm new here, this is my first time i use RDP.

Amazing speed download, specially the upload speed, xAVx is very nice person, very fast response for all questions and queries...

Good luck Visionize!!!

Hi, i'm new here, this is my first time i use RDP.

Amazing speed download, specially the upload speed, xAVx is very nice person, very fast response for all questions and queries...

Good luck Visionize!!!

Thanks for the review :) Slots being added in a few hours time!

Hi,

It's been stated in the front thread that we allow a max. of 5 users for our default configuration. (The one listed on the thread). However if we upgrade the server hardware/configuration (Which we are doing so and buying a new server now), the user allocation will be increased. Our new server will house about 7-10 customers, while the old server customer allocation will be increased by 1 to 6-7 after we add another 4GB ram.

Edit: Slots will be released late afternoon for configuration purposes

Regards,
xAVx

Last edited:
two days before I checked your Demo,

your task manager was locked ,
how can we know that how many user u r keeping in 1 server,

two days before I checked your Demo,

your task manager was locked ,
how can we know that how many user u r keeping in 1 server,

You can see it even when you open up FileZilla? You can navigate to Users -> and see how many User profiles there are.

Today i used his demo account and downloaded some stuffs from private trackers (SCC,TL,IPT etc.) and uploaded to FS,FSC and some others ,now i would like to rate:
Download:9.50/10
Upload:10/10 (90MB/s sometimes + more) :D
Support:10/10 :)

Thanks

can u accept indian bank transfer...?

if yes can u send me demo?

PMed you for questions.

can u increase the fileserve speed upload ?

For those reading this for the first time, Kit777, for the record is not our customer and has never experienced our FS upload speeds.(For those who think our server's are providing slow connections) And the answer to that question is no unfortunately for the time being.

Regards,
xAVx

For those reading this for the first time, Kit777, for the record is not our customer and has never experienced our FS upload speeds.(For those who think our server's are providing slow connections) And the answer to that question is no unfortunately for the time being.

Agree with u.
I'm not his customer yet.
Maybe next.
I just read about the speed at the first page. :)

However, nevermind, forget it. :)

xAVx, please check your PM.
I have several question and request. :)

Today i used his demo account and downloaded some stuffs from private trackers (SCC,TL,IPT etc.) and uploaded to FS,FSC and some others ,now i would like to rate:
Download:9.50/10
Upload:10/10 (90MB/s sometimes + more) :D
Support:10/10 :)

Thanks

Thanks for your review :)

Agree with u.
I'm not his customer yet.
Maybe next.
I just read about the speed at the first page. :)

However, nevermind, forget it. :)

xAVx, please check your PM.
I have several question and request. :)

NP, replied your PM.

New 5 slots in stock!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back