ViperFile.com - Secure Premium File Storage Solution - PPD $35/1000 Downloads

ViperFile.com

Hello WJ users,

I am providing the official support at ViperFile.com & we took over the business from previous owner.

What We Offer:

PPD & Mix affiliates program has been added. (Streaming feature in beta mode, embed code soon available on download page). We are still optimizing the locations as well price.
User can switch the affiliate the program Once in 30days. PPS program by default.
More details can be found here:

Screenshot_1.png

• 60% Initial Sale Affiliate Commission + 50% Rebill Commission with Our PPS Affiliate Program (We are working on PPD & MIX)
  • 500GB Storage for Registered Users (We Extend Storage Space for Active Affiliate Partners)
  • 10GB Upload Size for Registered Users & 20GB Upload Size for Premium / Affiliate Partners
  • Support FTP Upload & Browser Upload & Zoom upload & themaCreator
  • Support Remote Upload with Ability to Leech Torrent to Your File Storage.
  • Free Premium for Active Affiliate Partners
  • Advance Affiliate Analytics
  • 120 Days Inactive File Deletion for Registered Users & Lifetime Storage without Deletion for Premium / Affiliate Users
  • High Speed Download for All Users / captcha for Free users.

Affiliate Rules:

* You Must be a Active / Reputable Uploader or Webmaster of Good Website to get Free Premium

• We Pay Normally Monthly, Payout Done Every Weeks After You Successfully Complete Three Payouts.
  • We Currently Support: BTC, Paypal, Webmoney (we will add more option in future)
  • Minimum Payout Amount: 20 USD (Paypal & Bitcoin)
  • Minimum Payout for Webmoney: 50 USD
  • You Can Earn 60% Commission for Sales & 50% for Rebills
  • We are working on PPD & Mix Affiliate program. (Beta)
  • Registered user can download 2 active torrents file/Premium user 5 active torrents file.

Note:

We Do Allow Legal Adult & NSFW Files but We Strictly Prohibit Uploading Child Abusive & Other Illegal Material. Affiliate Partner Should Agree to Follow Our TOS otherwise We will Suspend the user from Our Service & Report to Legal Authorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
164 comments
Wow, really weird. Are you sure you get popups from video embed itself? Cause I also get popups from direct link.
Anyway, could you please kindly PM me an example embed link? If it's not secret and if it's not too much time/work for you.
Post automatically merged:

Update: Yeah, I tested again and still no pop-ups. With different browsers. Video plays fine, starts playing instantly.
Please check now, issue with Advertiser code, we are still trying to control the Ads limit.

Please check now, issue with Advertiser code, we are still trying to control the Ads limit.
Thank you sir, it seems to be working now, I get pop-ups!
One more thing.. Sorry if I post too much, it's because I believe in your service and I want to use it successfully :)
It looks like no matter what width/height you modify in embed code, video player remains same and doesn't change. Is it possible that it could be fixed? I could send you an example link in PM if you don't understand my question. Please kindly let me know.

Also, there is no way stats I'm getting are accurate, so probably something there needs a fix too.

Last edited:
One more thing.. Sorry if I post too much, it's because I believe in your service and I want to use it successfully :)
It looks like no matter what width/height you modify in embed code, video player remains same and doesn't change. Is it possible that it could be fixed? I could send you an example link in PM if you don't understand my question. Please kindly let me know.

Also, there is no way stats I'm getting are accurate, so probably something there needs a fix too.
Yeah, size issue

Please PM your website link

Also please PM your username

Hello Everyone,

Price table has been increase for Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3.
https://viperfile.com/?op=make_money

If you have any issue with download not counted and views not counted. You can ask for support.

Last edited:
Hello, I PM'ed you regarding this but you never answered
PPV is not working properly.
Only 2 paid views out of 26 total views today, for example... And proportions are same for previous days.
Is it possible that you fixed this? It doesn't happen on any other hosts, even on hosts who ask for 15%-20% of video to be watched in order to give you a view.
I tested it myself, and you only count views for PPV if video is completely watched, even though you said that watching 10% of video is enough.
So, should we expect a fix or not? :)

Hello, I PM'ed you regarding this but you never answered
PPV is not working properly.
Only 2 paid views out of 26 total views today, for example... And proportions are same for previous days.
Is it possible that you fixed this? It doesn't happen on any other hosts, even on hosts who ask for 15%-20% of video to be watched in order to give you a view.
I tested it myself, and you only count views for PPV if video is completely watched, even though you said that watching 10% of video is enough.
So, should we expect a fix or not? :)
Hello @LLUUKKEE
It'll be fix today or tomorrow morning, we adding the embed video size option inside the user panel as well.
We will update here, once done.

Any other issues, please let me know.

Thank you very much. Will patiently wait. And yeah, updating here once done would be great.
Also, while we are at it, I guess there may be one more thing. It would be great for PPV users to be able to disable downloading videos (or make it premium only), as we use videos for just streaming, it would be great if people weren't able to direct download it :) Please consider this option too.

Thank you very much. Will patiently wait. And yeah, updating here once done would be great.
Also, while we are at it, I guess there may be one more thing. It would be great for PPV users to be able to disable downloading videos (or make it premium only), as we use videos for just streaming, it would be great if people weren't able to direct download it :) Please consider this option too.
We have set the videos views count requirements at 5% minimum, also added the embed size option in video panel.
Uploaders can restrict the download only premium users.

please check and let us know.

Hello, one more question from me :)
"We Pay Normally Monthly, Payout Done Every Weeks After You Successfully Complete Three Payouts."
But on website it says "Processing time 24-48 hrs."
Which is true? And if it's monthly, is there a certain date (like at the beginning, or at the end of the month etc) when monthly payments happen?

Hello, one more question from me :)
"We Pay Normally Monthly, Payout Done Every Weeks After You Successfully Complete Three Payouts."
But on website it says "Processing time 24-48 hrs."
Which is true? And if it's monthly, is there a certain date (like at the beginning, or at the end of the month etc) when monthly payments happen?
Hello @LLUUKKEE, i'm unable to edit the first post. so i provide the link with all the updated information.

Videos not playing,
"the media could not be loaded, either because server or network failed or because the format is not supported"
Video embed also messed up and showing weird code.
Please fix ASAP! :)

Some videos can play, but not every video (for example some videos I uploaded today worked at first now don't)

Last edited:
Videos not playing,
"the media could not be loaded, either because server or network failed or because the format is not supported"
Video embed also messed up and showing weird code.
Please fix ASAP! :)

Some videos can play, but not every video (for example some videos I uploaded today worked at first now don't)
Don't worry, let me check

Please post some links which gives error.

Last edited:
Okay, sir, I will PM right now

Kindly notify here (or in PM) when there's an update :)

I hope everything is alright? :(

ba2xgz6lnpg61.jpg

Last edited:
Back