ViperFile.com - Secure Premium File Storage Solution - PPD $35/1000 Downloads

ViperFile.com

Hello WJ users,

I am providing the official support at ViperFile.com & we took over the business from previous owner.

What We Offer:

PPD & Mix affiliates program has been added. (Streaming feature in beta mode, embed code soon available on download page). We are still optimizing the locations as well price.
User can switch the affiliate the program Once in 30days. PPS program by default.
More details can be found here:

Screenshot_1.png

• 60% Initial Sale Affiliate Commission + 50% Rebill Commission with Our PPS Affiliate Program (We are working on PPD & MIX)
  • 500GB Storage for Registered Users (We Extend Storage Space for Active Affiliate Partners)
  • 10GB Upload Size for Registered Users & 20GB Upload Size for Premium / Affiliate Partners
  • Support FTP Upload & Browser Upload & Zoom upload & themaCreator
  • Support Remote Upload with Ability to Leech Torrent to Your File Storage.
  • Free Premium for Active Affiliate Partners
  • Advance Affiliate Analytics
  • 120 Days Inactive File Deletion for Registered Users & Lifetime Storage without Deletion for Premium / Affiliate Users
  • High Speed Download for All Users / captcha for Free users.

Affiliate Rules:

* You Must be a Active / Reputable Uploader or Webmaster of Good Website to get Free Premium

• We Pay Normally Monthly, Payout Done Every Weeks After You Successfully Complete Three Payouts.
  • We Currently Support: BTC, Paypal, Webmoney (we will add more option in future)
  • Minimum Payout Amount: 20 USD (Paypal & Bitcoin)
  • Minimum Payout for Webmoney: 50 USD
  • You Can Earn 60% Commission for Sales & 50% for Rebills
  • We are working on PPD & Mix Affiliate program. (Beta)
  • Registered user can download 2 active torrents file/Premium user 5 active torrents file.

Note:

We Do Allow Legal Adult & NSFW Files but We Strictly Prohibit Uploading Child Abusive & Other Illegal Material. Affiliate Partner Should Agree to Follow Our TOS otherwise We will Suspend the user from Our Service & Report to Legal Authorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
164 comments
hellooo :) i traing player and upload speed is so so so slow 1 file nide uploading 10 or 15 minit https://prnt.sc/1ww8dan or stacking upload https://prnt.sc/1ww87l9 not working like now :( my speed net is 200 mb downliad 100 mb upload i haved fast speed net on my pc andthis is so slow uploading file ... tray add faster upload file
The average upload speed you'll get 30-40 MBPS as recently huge torrent users joined and they downloads bug chunk of files. As well as video encoding running in the background. So it'll impact on the server performance. I just uploaded through zoom uploader and it take 1 min to upload 2 GB file.

We will add new server for video encoding to reduce the server load.

Hello, sir. Can you give us an approximate/estimate date when to expect video embed breakdowns and PPV rates? Also how much percentage of the video should be watched so it counts as a view, and how many views count from one IP?

Ads showing or not you'll get the credit. Please check your account, i've just downloaded 1 of your file (Hope it's your file).

Screenshot_1.png
Ok good to hear that the DL will be credited regardless of the adblocker or not :)
Post automatically merged:

What happened to the high download speed for free user?

44.8 KB/s - 1,085 KB of 22.9 MB, 8 mins left

What is your support email? I contacted you on the contact page. Not for sure if you got my email.

Last edited:
Hello, sir. Can you give us an approximate/estimate date when to expect video embed breakdowns and PPV rates? Also how much percentage of the video should be watched so it counts as a view, and how many views count from one IP?
PPV rates will be different from PPD rates, We are adding the adblocker enable/disable option inside user panel (No earning for adblocker views on PPV). We will implement the PPV 1st week of next month.
Ok good to hear that the DL will be credited regardless of the adblocker or not :)

What happened to the high download speed for free user?

44.8 KB/s - 1,085 KB of 22.9 MB, 8 mins left

What is your support email? I contacted you on the contact page. Not for sure if you got my email.
Let me check the speed issue, for email support, please send the email at contact@viperfile.com or you can PM the msg directly over here.

Hello Everyone,

We have migrated the our server to 10GBPS port to increase the upload and download speed.

Under Work: 1. PPV implementation
2. Subtitle for video player
3. Separate Adblocker for each user
4. All the videos will encoded X960 & CRF 18 (If any issues found with quality, please let us know)

Last edited:
PPV rates will be different from PPD rates, We are adding the adblocker enable/disable option inside user panel (No earning for adblocker views on PPV). We will implement the PPV 1st week of next month.

Let me check the speed issue, for email support, please send the email at contact@viperfile.com or you can PM the msg directly over here.

Hello Everyone,

We have migrated the our server to 10GBPS port to increase the upload and download speed.

Under Work: 1. PPV implementation
2. Subtitle for video player
3. Separate Adblocker for each user
4. All the videos will encoded X960 & CRF 18 (If any issues found with quality, please let us know)
Multi resolution option available in new update?

Multi resolution option available in new update?
Not for know...hands are tight with current update

Hello Everyone,

We have updated our system, as per promise we included the Pay Per View System. Now user can select PPD/PPS/Mix/PPV [Any One], user can change the earning source once in 15 days.
1. You can select any Profit mode in 15 days
2. AdBlock Enable /Disable [I hope you know what it's mean]
3. Video Encoding [We encode all videos: x960, with CRF 18] user can stop encoding by activating the option in user panel, but videos should be H264+AAC codecs. [While video encoding, please keep patience, it take some time to encode depend on video size]. We don't re-encode H264+AAC codecs videos.
4. No Subtitle/caption available inside the player.
5. 2 ip views within 24 hrs.

PJd8Dt.png

Pay Per View Affiliate Earning:
All the earning will calculated on per 1000 views. [The rates are not fixed, it'll be fluctuated]
PJ0Gms.png

At last, if you found any issue related with encoding [corrupt encoding], Earning not showing inside the panel [Sometimes it's take 1 hour maximum to update, normally 2-10 min]

PJd8Dt.png

PJ0Gms.png

PJ0Gms.png

Last edited:
Not for know...hands are tight with current update

Hello Everyone,

We have updated our system, as per promise we included the Pay Per View System. Now user can select PPD/PPS/Mix/PPV [Any One], user can change the earning source once in 15 days.
1. You can select any Profit mode in 15 days
2. AdBlock Enable /Disable [I hope you know what it's mean]
3. Video Encoding [We encode all videos: x960, with CRF 18] user can stop encoding by activating the option in user panel, but videos should be H264+AAC codecs. [While video encoding, please keep patience, it take some time to encode depend on video size]. We don't re-encode H264+AAC codecs videos.
4. No Subtitle/caption available inside the player.
5. 2 ip views within 24 hrs.

PJd8Dt.png

Pay Per View Affiliate Earning:
All the earning will calculated on per 1000 views. [The rates are not fixed, it'll be fluctuated]
PJ0Gms.png

At last, if you found any issue related with encoding [corrupt encoding], Earning not showing inside the panel [Sometimes it's take 1 hour maximum to update, normally 2-10 min]

PJd8Dt.png

PJ0Gms.png

PJ0Gms.png
All the images are not showing... please fix this

All the images are not showing... please fix this
We are trying to update the images but don't know why it's not showing.

Please go through below link for all the Affiliate related details.

Video should be play atleast minimum 5 min.

I understand.
It means video should be minimum 5 minutes length, right? For example, 3 minute video won't be counted.
But let's say video is 20 minutes long. How much of it should be watched in order to count as a view? Usually it's 5% or 10% with other hosts, just wanted to make sure.

I understand.
It means video should be minimum 5 minutes length, right? For example, 3 minute video won't be counted.
But let's say video is 20 minutes long. How much of it should be watched in order to count as a view? Usually it's 5% or 10% with other hosts, just wanted to make sure.
Minimum 10% views required

Thanks sir, all very clear and I'm looking forward to trying your service.
BTW, for video embed, I believe we have to click our file and open it and look below video player. It is OK, but I wish us uploaders wouldn't have to go through pop-ups :)

Also I was testing video embed and even though I had disabled adblock, I didn't get any pop-ups. Is it normal?

Last edited:
Thanks sir, all very clear and I'm looking forward to trying your service.
BTW, for video embed, I believe we have to click our file and open it and look below video player. It is OK, but I wish us uploaders wouldn't have to go through pop-ups :)

Also I was testing video embed and even though I had disabled adblock, I didn't get any pop-ups. Is it normal?
Which profit mode have selected? Max/Medium/Low ?

I'm getting the popups
Wow, really weird. Are you sure you get popups from video embed itself? Cause I also get popups from direct link.
Anyway, could you please kindly PM me an example embed link? If it's not secret and if it's not too much time/work for you.

Update: Yeah, I tested again and still no pop-ups. With different browsers. Video plays fine, starts playing instantly.

Last edited:
Back