VIP Marketing: Secret to Financial Success
brought to you by the creator of
Rejuvenate, Boost Traffic & Improve Sales

Do you advertise VIP like this?

[slide]http://i39.tinypic.com/2meqxol.png[/slide]

When it should be advertised like this:

[slide]http://i44.tinypic.com/xb0qe.png[/slide]​

Benign VIP Advertisement Transformation

In most cases, we cannot provide the lucrative content in a highly illegal, yet sought after manner. But, we can make the most of what you do provide, or what you never even thought of providing. Content does matter, do not get me wrong, but the way that we present it, can have you go from dime hunting, to making it rain!

We can develop an informative thread, one that is appealing and embodies the true essence of your site. This thread will contain graphic headings, graphic packages, and spin ordinary elements into luxuries.

Further more, we can place effective adverts around your site, pushing people towards VIP, converting your users into paid subscribers. The most important aspect is that of a story, causing them to feel in debt to the site, and inserting the urge to relieve that debt.​

Benign VIP Section & Content

In addition to the advertisement, we will actually get under the hood, and greatly improve what you provide and how it is accessed. I cannot go into to much detail, as each site will have their own resources and approach. But, you can expect utilization of what is there and the introduction of something innovative and new.​

Benign Contact & Pricing

Rejuvenate, Boost Traffic & Improve Sales was priced on a per site basis. VIP Marketing: The Secret to Financial Success will be priced the same. Some sites may already be on the right path, we just need to fine tune, and represent. While others will need to be gutted and completely reconstructed. If you would like to have your site pay the bills and have some money in your pocket for yourself, then I advise the inquiry of this service. You may contact me via PM or via MSN Messenger; benignlife@live.com

Thanks, I look forward to all questions, comments, and clients.

17 comments
I went from earning $5 every 2 months to almost $30 in a matter of weeks.
You earn back the money you pay him ;)

On my site none of you guys know about.

Seeing what you did with warezbyte I trust your advice. I also completely agree with your marketing strategies and I've tried to help out ton of people who aren't native English speakers on WJ but they all seem to be resistant, haha.

Anyways, best of luck :)

So your basically charging for a little site modification and some tips. That's cool. I've no problem with that as a lot of people charge for SEO tips but if your looking for money this needs to be in the Buy Sell Trade Area and not Webmaster Resources.

So your basically charging for a little site modification and some tips. That's cool. I've no problem with that as a lot of people charge for SEO tips but if your looking for money this needs to be in the Buy Sell Trade Area and not Webmaster Resources.

Far more than a little modification and some tips. Everything will be very hands on, I am highly motivated, and one on one with the webmaster we can really make something happen.

Unlike others, I do not look at something, and spew out crap to suit my needs. I buckle down, research, interact, and act. I guarantee my work, it is of the utmost quality, and I am adamant about making sure each client is satisfied.

This is a resource, it is, where it belongs.

This can be grouped with Rejuvenate, Boost Traffic, and Improve Sales. Allowing a complete site makeover, product development, and the marketing of that product. Note, that quantity is not limited to one.

How did you learn all this ?
Or this was from your past experience ?

Inculcating experience into business the key to earn online ;)

How did you learn all this ?
Or this was from your past experience ?
Inculcating experience into business the key to earn online ;)

College level courses (not warez related) along with real life experience, one being a very successful site that is no longer with us, that will not be named.

Sometimes it does Profit :) It just indicates that the "owner" actually cares and didn't put up a 2-minute message stating "We want money!".

Proft, I am sure you went to the store, needing deodorant, you turn down the isle, and you see many brands, colors, promises, ect. Initially, you are drawn visually, before you even try the deodorant. How is this case any different?

Visitors and registrants know VIP is there, its a private forum, they do not dine and then pay. You need to inform them of what is there, in an enticing and over zealous manner. Promote your packages with the most intriguing story and suck them in.

The most powerful trait only comes to life during the service, one which consumers use to significantly weigh in on their decisions everyday.

Just wanted to let everyone know, that tomorrow I leave. I am moving to another state and will not be available for 1 to 2 weeks. If anyone needs my service urgently, do so tonight.

Otherwise, I will return as soon as possible. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back