VineServers.Com - Anti DDOS, CloudLinux, Nginx - 5GB HDD, 250GB BW - 2.50$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

About Us:

Vineservers was established in 2013, in looking to provide customers with high quality hosting and support. We understand that anything from a small personal blog to a mission-critical business site needs to be accessible and fast 24 hours day. We continue to expand and grow bigger everyday which is the key of our success. We utilize enterprise-grade equipment so no matter what any other client is doing on the node, your service will always be as fast as you expect it to be. We only purchase our hardware and utilize our own servers from reputable, reliable, and most importantly, established providers that regulate their own networks. Our servers are highly secured and hardened from hackers. Our servers also automatically detect and remove any harmful files and malwares that it detects every minute so you are assured that your files are safe and our servers are clean. We are so confident in our service that we offer three days money back guarantee regardless of the reason.

[video=youtube;x19PSBQ-07U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x19PSBQ-07U[/video]

PLANS AND PRICING

1st Month Free Use Code: "FREEVINE"

Current Coupon Code: 50OFFVINEMONTH (%50 OFF ON ALL PLANS)

Personal Shared Hosting Pack - 2.50$/Monthly

2 x Intel Quad-Core Xeon E5620 (8 x 2.40GHz)
5GB Hard Drive
250GB Bandwidth
5 SQL Database
1 Addon Domain
5 Email Account
Free Instant Setup

Basic Shared Hosting Plan - 4.00$/Monthly!

10GB Hard Drive
500GB Bandwidth
10 SQL Database
3 Addon Domain
10 Email Account
Free Instant Setup

Business Shared Hosting Plan - 8.50$/Monthly!
20GB Hard Drive
700GB Bandwidth
20 SQL Database
5 Addon Domain
20 Email Account
Free Instant Setup

Enterprise Web Hosting Plan - 12.99$/Monthly!

40GB Hard Drive
1500GB Bandwidth
40 SQL Database
10 Addon Domain
40 Email Account
Free Instant Setup

Full List Of Features Included In Plans Posted Above

TIRED OF DOWNTIMES WITH YOUR CURRENT HOST?

Are you facing too many downtimes? Slow load time with your current hosting provider? Then Vineservers got something special for you too. We will give 50% Discount for first month to those users. What you have to do is PM me and i will give you your special discount coupon code, Or add me on skype :)

"VOUCHES SO FAR"

Quick setup, instant account creation. Great quality and great service so far. Perfect solution for what I need.

Nice service, support is awesome! No downtime since joining

This is a great host with a great uptime, very fast and reliable, awesome support. You much try it

I'm not used to drop replies but I must vouch for this guy because he's providing such a great service with customer support. I bought hosting couple of weeks ago and it works like a charm my traffic is increasing day by day

After trying the service for a month, I will stay with it. This is a great host with a great uptime and awesome support. The host works like a charm!

bought one, awesome service

I was stuck with my website. Finally vineservers helped in restoration process and many things.
Glad to be back.
Recommended !

Awesome service, i hope you guys stay forever!

affordable price with super services

As said, I've purchased the Business plan from him and till now the service seems quite amazing. The support is just out standing, he is now like a friend. Thank you chemical.

Very good servers! Nice support!

so far no problems with this service, very fast and reliable

Service is fine and fast so far, support is helpful and friendly

Accepted Payment Gateways
Paypal
Payza (PM ME)
Webmoney
Indian Bank Transfer (PM ME)

About Us And Policies:

Term Of Services
|Privacy Policy|About Us

Contact Us:

Support
Mail: Admin"@"vineservers.com

Best Regards
Team Vineservers.com :)

Last edited:
136 comments
Quick setup, instant account creation. Great quality and great service so far. Perfect solution for what I need.

I definitely recommend this guy (y)!

As said, I've purchased the Business plan from him and till now the service seems quite amazing. The support is just out standing, he is now like a friend. Thank you chemical. :)

Thread closed due to following violations:

1) Survey host links are not allowed on WJunction.
2) Back to back posts from staff members is as good as bumping.

Please report the thread after reading the web hosting rules, we will re-open it. Do not forget to remove survey host link once re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back