Status
Not open for further replies.
@tom vidzi can you fix captcha
v1_unsupported.png

we are looking into setting up paypal, for now use btc/eth
I do not have neither BitCoin nor Etherium account, perhaps for the mean time we can use Payoneer or PayPal as an alternative. WELL, if you're really considering setting up PayPal and it will be for good, I can wait for another couple of weeks... I've been part of Vidzi & Vidto since 2014, I think I already had establish trust.

...and by the way TOM, I sent you a couple of PMs regarding info on my PayOut, just in case you happen to make some exceptions.

CHEERS!

@tom vidzi

Hello!!

I have a vidzi account and before I was able to upload english subtitles to my files and was getting good clicks. But lately for the past couple of months or so I am unable to add subs. It says you are blocked when I select the file and hit upload.

The number clicks I get have been down since and I would like to upload subs again so that I could get more clicks. Otherwise I would be forced to move to another host.

My username is athbxxx.

Website was down 2-3 days ago, ever since that the views have been cut to half. I get twice as less now, you'd think we get some bonuses after that error for hours but not with Tom it's working twice as bad in views and money.

Website also looks somewhat slow, and I repeat you get twice as less views for the same stuff uploaded.

Website seems slow to me for a few days now. I hope Tom takes some time to inform us of what the problem might be and when a fix for it is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back