Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is a Question: I cleared my cache and cookies and restarted my browser. I tried to log in to vidzi.tv but all it does is refresh over and over no matter how many times i tried it does not let me login on my computer. anyone know a solution?

I can login on my laptop but i do not use it for uploading etc. mainly just for music.

So here is a Question: I cleared my cache and cookies and restarted my browser. I tried to log in to vidzi.tv but all it does is refresh over and over no matter how many times i tried it does not let me login on my computer. anyone know a solution?

I can login on my laptop but i do not use it for uploading etc. mainly just for music.
Had the same problems a few times over the last few days. just changed my browser from Opera to Chrome and am good now

Hey Vidzi, I got the same problem as several users who posted earlier. Can't log in after cleaning browser. Log in button simply doesn't react. I already sent you message, using contact form on your website. Changing browser and using different device didnt help, so idk what to do.

Hey Vidzi, I got the same problem as several users who posted earlier. Can't log in after cleaning browser. Log in button simply doesn't react. I already sent you message, using contact form on your website. Changing browser and using different device didnt help, so what to do.
Ive got the same problem. initially i would just switch from one browser to the other but now it just aint working!
Tom whats happening? we urgently need you assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back