Vidzella.me | 1080p60fps Streaming with no limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igutin

Hello Wjunction Community,

I am the developer of an upcoming video sharing site named vidzella.me. The site is currently in a very early stage of development, this means there might be bugs or a complete reset in the future. I currently support almost all of the mainstream video file types like mp4 mkv and avi and mov. and all files are converted into 1080p 720p and 360p. Files are kept forever and will stay forever as long as I can pay the bills. I currently don't have any more features to offer, but because of the early stage vidzella is in I can add new things very easily, so please if you have the time check it out and give me some feedback on what to add and what to do ;).

Thanks

First 10 replys get one month premium on vidzella.me

Last edited:
4 comments
Love The player add More features To make it more awesome
video quality at 360p is quite good
and can't find earn money page on your website

Thanks for the reply :D

We are happy to hear that you enjoy the site!
We are currently working on an affiliate program, it should be released in the next few days.
We are also very glad to hear that you enjoy our converting Quality, we want to offer the best possible streaming experience.

PS: If you want to receive free premium, just dm me or reply with your email adress! :D

Added Affiliates

Last edited:
If You Think i just Repied to get premium for one month then You wrong I don't need It Bro Good Luck bro I will Surely use Your service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back