VidzBeez.com - Up to $8/1,000 downloads, $5 min payout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live again :D

What happen with your system?
My report download don't up any point from your website live again.
Please check.
Thanks !

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for the delay on response and site service problem, the site crash is good and bad.
We have had a massive increase on site visitors - which is great, good job to all of you.
but the sever that held the site apparently was not powerful enough for that and it caused crashing, and since it fall over weekend the upgrade and maintenance were a lot slower - which is bad!

We have now upgraded to a much more powerful server that can take massive traffic, we will be adding some more features to the site as well in the upcoming month.
Sorry again for all the inconvenience.

@smartboy, @baback293, @clover90x

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi [/FONT]adrian92[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif],[/FONT]

If you are not satisfied with VidzBeez.com, as much as I wouldn't want that...you can simply move on to your other file-hosts.
we do not force anyone to work with us.
we pay on time, and deliver good speeds for all users free to premium with no restriction, yes we've had problems these past few days but they are just a minor setback and we'll be staying and growing for the long run.

@
baback293[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]Thank you for your support, don't get to argument with him please, this is not the time, place nor reason to do so, we respect each one and his business decision.

@adrian92
vidzbeez is a serious filehost, may be you're correct with other filehost, but not with vidzbeez, we trust them, they're new and they learn from this issues and won't happen or they will avoid these issues in future.

@beebeez
thanks for info buddy, don't care about others words, we know about you :)

1)
also can you List me the countries which are in disabled list..??

2)
check your pm, hope that help you in reducing monthly bandwidth cost.

Last edited:
smartboy - Thank you :)

currently disabled some but not all downloads from Vietnam, Indonesia, India and pakistan.
we have auto disable system from bots downloading from our site and massive scales all over the world.

vidzbeez buddy, can you add one extra features, so we can block/unblock countries by ourself..??

because i want to allow vidzbeez to USA users only, can you ask your coder for this module, so i can block the countries/unblock in my account area itself. (already i have tested one feature in my site, which allow only USA users are able to get vidzbeez link)

@clover90x

Yes, Smartboy is correct, unfortunately we won't add webmoney.
but we've checked Skrill today and it will be added very soon, also Payoneer which is for some reason still delaying on their end but eventually will be added.

you're able to add perfcet money...??

because we need some ecurrecy not real money like paypal, payza, skrill. already webmoney is not able to add, better you can try perfect money as option..?? because skrill is also a money so it's difficult for some.

smartboy[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - Yeah we're sorry about the payment methods problems, the only problem adding them is that they are so called 'unsecured' by the visa companies for laundering money in gambling and illegal activities online, this can later cause us problems paying by suspending accounts so we always check before we can confirm another payment gateway.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I have sent a request to check regarding perfect money, will let you know as soon as we got a confirmation.
[/FONT]again sorry for the inconvenience

@beebeez
webmoney or Perfect money is what all guys need :)

because these 2 is not stopped by borders, because it's a ecurrency, already webmoney is not possible from your side, so only hope is perfect money, hope you add it soon.

also guys in scene are not ready to use paypal, because they limit account for no reason and it's like walking on the knife:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back