VidX.to - official support thread - earn up to 55€ !

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-11-14 PAID

Thank you vidx for the payment, i made the request in 14 and in 16 i receive the money in my account,you are the best , i hope to stay online forever and to grow more and more.

the month is end and 22009 / 43.159€ with 95 % german traffic

ist very bad other count better but a little money is not worst

54943/ 62.155€ 98%+ German Swiss and Austrian traffic
Counting is still not fixed.
I hope it will be fixed soon.

Last edited:
Hello you two, we'll look at this in more detail. The support of the script is also of the opinion that Solte run it perfectly after a review. This view, according to our complaints it again to. Our TechDev tries to solve all the problems that we remember.

@ TheMan: We have a change of main servers ordered because the number of users every day increases dramatically. In order to continue to provide good quality this is important. With the new server should Vidx.to few if any failures have more.

According to our Financial Department, the payments are processed also starting today. We appreciate each of the confirmed it when he received it.

Remote Upload or Conversion is taking too much time.

All of my files are in Pending status.

Please check the issue.

Thanks.

Update:- Now just completed all uploads, but it took too much time.

Last edited:
Hello,

I thank you for the confirmation that the payment arrived. Today we will make the final disbursements.

We just make a few tweaks to the servers. Now everything should work in good old habit again.

We will continue to expand our capacity in the near future, we plan to expand to Canada and possibly Hong Kong. In order to supply these areas perfectly. But that is still in the planning stage.

We apologize for the small loss. We always try to keep this as short as possible, not like other suppliers ;)

Thank you for using Vidx.to and trust us.

I cant upload anything ...

Code:
[/B][B]Filename: doddiepoddiekoddie.avi
[B]Error: Can't connect to vidx.to:80 (Connection timed out) LWP::Protocol::http::Socket: connect: Connection timed out at /usr/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 51.[/B][/B][B]

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Drinkordie: The Problem should no longer show up, so for the feedback and for the using of Vidx.to.

@blue007: Thanks for conform this.

@
nelo1: How fast or slow the speed is with you? We work everday for the Video speed. In the next time comes stronger Servers with bigger Uplinks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back