VidX.to - official support thread - earn up to 55€ !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me please your Username per PN. I thinks this a bug, not normaly.

Thanks for using Vidx.to

Regards,
Thomas James

Sorry for the double post, the above can be deleted, I can not edit this unfortunately.@Myown: Send me please your Username per PN. I thinks this a bug, not normaly.@BF79: Once we have completed the maintenance work, and the remote upload is working again. We will add more features in the near future. Be curious!Thanks for using Vidx.toRegards,Thomas James

Last edited:
i have error when i finish upload ... i tried 3 times still the same error
nom de fichier : RossaIHTBFEver.wmv
Error: No file on disk (/var/www/cgi-bin/temp/01/746198517863/CGItemp64002)

nom de fichier : RossaIHTBFEver.wmv
Error: No file on disk (/var/www/cgi-bin/temp/01/060747301478/CGItemp63998)

info about video
File size : 337 MiB
Duration : 9mn 21s
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9

Last edited:
Hello,thanks for your answers.How many have surely noticed in the last 2-3 days that we were working on the side on and also some functions for a time were not available. Also, the upload should have often times does not work.@pilicek: I will recommend us now to take advantage and earn good money with us, earn a lot more to us than other video hosters.Once we have introduced this feature, they can use this.The popup should have a reload block of 3 hours, we will verify this, so do not appear so many popups.@BF79: Please upload now again and report us, if the upload works with you now.According to us, the upload should work well again.Thanks and Regards,Thomas James

@BF79: Please upload now again and report us, if the upload works with you now.According to us, the upload should work well again.

again !!!
2cscrnk.jpg

with my slow spleed with will take me 2 hours again
anyway I will try again I hope I will not regret this site

just one thing.. I tried when the site was ok
Code:
everything should works. thanks for using us! (not everything? write an email! support@vidx.to)

Probably the WORST website I've seen in a while. Copying TOS without even bothering to change name of website, really? HTML/CSS, do you even know what that is? Random messages from administrator at the top of the header, haha? First kids used to start filesharing sites but now kids want to run successful filehosts and videohosts without knowing a single damn thing about...well anything, it's just sad.

i waste my time !!! o_0

still the same
i tried another file.. at the end of upload.. when finished
nom de fichier : terrigabbyteacherft32510.wmv
Error: No file on disk (/var/www/cgi-bin/temp/01/294540266664/CGItemp63955)

Since Last Two Days Uploaded Video are still Processing and Processing.Whereas Flashx.tv all Uploaded File got Online within 60 Minutes.
Very Very Slow Processing Stream Host. Waste of time if U are a Zero Day release Poster.

24 Uploaded Video are still Processing and Processing. this is very hard

and then 200 views today and 28 cents from germany

pls do something its not normal

Sorry I'm just not so active here, we take today to make some changes before changes. The bug with the "server not found" was a bug and are working on it that is not so, and the "Stuck".

Additional servers we connect today so that the encoding is faster.

We're watching even that it is still not ideal and are working on the problem, even for the problems that have sent us some email, thank you for this!
Have a little patience with us, we work very hard on the service so that they can work perfectly with this in the near future.

@Myown: We are working to please and make them leave today and possibly all changes that are planned tomorrow, then it should also run better with you again. We appreciate your patience and appreciate your loyalty to us.
So they will see, they will soon be able to work better with us and earn more.

@inferno1234 : As written above in the text, we are working on that day and to-morrow at many bugs that still brings with it the script itself. But they will soon have a perfect space for your video.

If you find any more problems or have suggestions for us, please send them to support@vidx.to.
We take any criticism, improvement and desires seriously.

Regards and sorry for the current downtime associated with maintenance.
Thomas James

Support Chief Vidx.to

the video that I upload for RemoteUpload not play, display the length and all, but this do not see, why?
Excuse my English I use a translator

the idea is good !!! earn up to 55but it's too good to be true o_0
I suggest to you to disable the site for all members .... fix your problem.. find beta tester for upload and for watch
and comeback ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back