Vidtodo.com | VIDEO HOSTING & SHARING SERVICE | OFFICIAL SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really annoying. I wasn't uploading for a couple of months and last time I checked I had some money in there. Now all of a sudden my balance says $0.61.
Where did my money go Vidtodo?
Even when I checked the reports, according to those there should be about $18 in there for October 2018 to December 2018. I didn't use this host much and only used it as a backup host.
I never requested payout since the new management took over so the big question now is where did the money disappear? Which according to your own reports should have been there.

I don't think posting here would solve it but just letting Vidtodo and everyone else know about the issue.

This is really annoying. I wasn't uploading for a couple of months and last time I checked I had some money in there. Now all of a sudden my balance says $0.61.
Where did my money go Vidtodo?
Even when I checked the reports, according to those there should be about $18 in there for October 2018 to December 2018. I didn't use this host much and only used it as a backup host.
I never requested payout since the new management took over so the big question now is where did the money disappear? Which according to your own reports should have been there.

I don't think posting here would solve it but just letting Vidtodo and everyone else know about the issue.

they started over so all previous earnings were cleared..

Do not trust this one Start using long time ago and stop after rejecting the second payment
qaHHpmo
https://i.imgur.com/qaHHpmo.png

they started over so all previous earnings were cleared..
No that happened and I was a victim of that too but this happened again recently. My earnings just disappeared out of no where.
All this happened very recently and I have also mentioned the dates. End of 2018. One day or another they'll just do that to you too. That's why I would recommend not to use this host. There is no support either. No reply to the support tickets and no one from their team addresses any issues here.
For all I know there would have never been a change of management, they just didn't wanted to pay their affiliates and so came up with this!!

No that happened and I was a victim of that too but this happened again recently. My earnings just disappeared out of no where.
All this happened very recently and I have also mentioned the dates. End of 2018. One day or another they'll just do that to you too. That's why I would recommend not to use this host. There is no support either. No reply to the support tickets and no one from their team addresses any issues here.
For all I know there would have never been a change of management, they just didn't wanted to pay their affiliates and so came up with this!!
they paid always ..

they paid always ..

I'm not saying anything about getting paid. My earnings from the dashboard just disappeared when I logged in after 2 months. Couldn't even request a payout because the money was gone. Some shady host this is, no support whatsoever.
Seriously guys there are better hosts out there than this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back