Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice d.mc.a present on 13th, thanks vidto - someone find an interesting day to unleash this, and im sure that most of the users are affected w this. now thousands of vids will be gone. Great.

Nice d.mc.a present on 13th, thanks vidto - someone find an interesting day to unleash this, and im sure that most of the users are affected w this. now thousands of vids will be gone. Great.

I'm not sure we can blame vidto.me for this. The DMCA seems to do whatever it wants all over. Even though its American and most of these hosts aren't American and many of us aren't American. Yet they have power over all these non-American entities just because the stuff in question IS often (not always) American. It would be like a store in England selling American T-shirts and some American union rep has the right to come to the store and arbitrarily pull those T-shirts off the shelves. That's my opinion at any rate. But I don't blame vidto.me for it. It's happening to me currently as well, by the way. The list is going up and up...

young_golem
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]: Yeah, i agree, but somehow they always gets in to the middle with something if you see back (errors etc). And im not saying anything, but as you may aware there are other hosts where pretty much you wouldnt encounter a serious wipe like this, and Here (in vidto) before this huge wipe, there were still a lot more dele ti ng, than any other sites.. So idk how may those can handle this thing better, but it's interesting, maybe they hide vi.ds differently, anyway at least, we talk about it here, and maybe feels less frustrating if talkin it about, : d[/FONT]

Last edited:
You cannot blame companies for protecting their content. Deleting them is better than what youtube does. if one of your video has their content.. the company can choose to keep the video online and monetize it. Can you imagine all the videos in your account being claimed by someone else and you losing all your earnings? Think of it like a MASS COPY ACCOUNT function. Host owners have to negotiate with content claiming companies in order to ensure their hosts doesn't disappear the next day. If you want less letters protect your links or stop posting them on every website you know.

You cannot blame companies for protecting their content. Deleting them is better than what youtube does.

I agree with you IF they're deleting the content of Americans and/or on American-based hosts. Otherwise, I don't think they should have that right. They aren't a worldwide organization, only an American one. But for reasons that I don't know, they seem to have the right to bully non-American based hosts and people. I simply think that's wrong. Once it's out of the States, they shouldn't have any legal clout.

I think still they are having the power & right to take action, even that is out side US. Imagine for a second that you are a US film maker and your movie is out to torrent site before even it is on theater. If the film maker can not take some kind of action against the that thing. What these acts are for which country's are signed?

It is not only the DMC act that bound each country together to take action against these kind of thinks , there are other acts which some/most countries are signed

Some one could theft the president obama's money and can go to another country. Do you think that the thief will remain in peace?

I do not think so....

I can agree w all this, sure, but guess you dont have to feel sorry for them, (dmc,a) if you know what i mean. On the another side, as i mentioned, some hosts isn't in the crosshair as much as vidto.- flashx, youwatch, vidzi etc. or any other you guys know,- there isn't anything like this over there.

2016-02-02$xx.79
PENDING

lucky you guys, mine is still pending.. plus i have a big amount waiting to request... is more than 3 months that i don't have news from jim, no reply to mail, pm or skype...

Jim, can you please correct the view counter back. it was way better like a week ago, now there are few ppl i know of, who tested that more than 2 day, and it is bright as the sun that its cheating away most of the views. Does anyone here experienced the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back