VidSubmit: Make MORE $$$ With Your Files! (Now Live)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways adding link was tooooo slow man.. It's been whole day my link was on "Schedule later" it's just few link. Why it's taking almost 24 hour to submit the link? Anyhow I'm glad on this service. But If it faster it would be better.
We're aware of the site being slow most of the time (especially when adding lotsa links at once), and I can assure you this is being looked into as we speak. Can't promise exactly when this will be solved, but we're taking care of this ASAP and things are gonna get *lots* faster real soon.

As for the links remaining 'scheduled later', this may be partly due to the drip feeding system: when you submit a ton of links, it will post one link every x minutes or hours (according to the timing you entered). So naturally all the others will be 'scheduled later' until it's their turn. This is to allow a continuous addition of your links over time to various sites, while you can sit back and do nothing :)

But just in case there is a problem going on (I noticed sidereel has banned some accounts, we have replaced those in the mean time though) can you PM me your nickname at vidsubmit.net? Then I can have a look and see if there's a problem with your links.

Hie can add cancel button on it? Coz sometimes I've always submit wrong link. Sometimes I forget to change the show title
Improved link management (to find back what you've added, what's still in queue, what's being posted, etc) is on the feature list. Taking care of the delay and slow reponse is priority #1 for now, once everything is running smoothly we're gonna add neat features (as well as more submitters sites and movies).

jezhead i added 100 links(weeds season 6,7,5,4,3,2,1| True blood season 4(9-12)| 90210 season 1,3(7,13,17-19) and on videozer i have 36 hits ,i added in 4 days ago :)
Don't have much experience with videozer myself, but nobody123 posted something on page 3 (see 2nd post) that may explain what's going on here.

Got a question from dalster44 about the IMDb ID:
dalster44 said:
Can you tell me why this is good to have?

Would i be able to submit shows NOT in your list with this?

thx
Some people requested the possibility to select shows by IMDb ID, instead of picking them from the list manually. Can be useful for example if they have excell sheets full of links along with the corresponding IMDb IDs, rather than show names.

Unfortunately, this does not allow submitting shows that aren't in the list yet. This is because we need to perform some searches and gather some data for a show before we can process and submit it to all sites.

However we're more than happy to add any show you want that isn't currently in the list, just let us know! (contact details)

Actually I don't understand how to use that drip feeding. When I upload whole episode I upload it one by one lol.
My username is cybernick. Yeah I'm glad that if u can overlook my problem.
There's some link that I submit manually since it's still in "schedule later" over 24hour. And there alot of link to sidereel still in schedule later. Almost every episode.. Since yesterday.

Actually I don't understand how to use that drip feeding. When I upload whole episode I upload it one by one lol.
Well, currently, if a drip queue exists for a particular show/episode/submitter site, any subsequent links you post will be added to that same drip queue. So basically it doesn't make any difference whether you submit them separately or at once. I realize this thing isn't very clear yet, but we will put online some more explanation about this whole drip feeding system soon (and perhaps make it more configurable or disableable).

My username is cybernick. Yeah I'm glad that if u can overlook my problem.
There's some link that I submit manually since it's still in "schedule later" over 24hour. And there alot of link to sidereel still in schedule later. Almost every episode.. Since yesterday.
I looked through your queue, a few links did indeed fail because of the accounts that were banned earlier. Those links actually have been re-procesed in the mean time, and they appear to be successfully added.

There's also a bunch of links queued for episodes that sidereel.com doesn't have yet. For example, see Torchwood on sidereel.com: they haven't got season 4 at all yet. So any links you post for season 4 will initially fail (because the particular episode page doesn't exist yet), and the link will be delayed until the episode page exists on sidereel.

Hope this clarifies things a bit :)

Thanks. :) so thats why I need cancel button Ehehe, Coz I always do this mistake. Sometimes I forgot change the title name, and sometimes I forgot to change season too. Anyways thanks for quick respond.

wow, its getting faster!! great this is what we expecting :D im sorry for rudeness before. well i hope it will getting better and better. and of coz dont forget the cancel button.. lol :D good work!!

The service is running very good right now for sure!

So far everything promised has happened and quickly, Soon there will be more features appearing. (I'm betting Real soon :D)

Good job Vidsubmit!

I hope the current problem will be solved ASAP... :( why must always sidereel site got the problem. Wew. Pls fix it, thanks

P/s: it's back lol. Thanks anyway :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back