vidplay.net - DOUBLING your MONEY until 1.1.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidplay.net

Hi

vidplay is a free site , it was built because we believe no one should pay to watch a video online .

this is where your part starts - share our site and earn money while you are doing that !

check out our new reward program:
http://vidplay.net/pages/aff.html

we pay for embedded videos !

this site is all about no limits for your users.
there are no premium accounts or any fees
it all free!

feel free to suggest or ask questions..

promotion: DOUBLE YOUR MONEY, doubling your payout until 1.1.2013
Don't wait to long , Start uploading now and enjoy the promotion.

=)

27 comments
Cons:

1. Payout rate is too low.
2. After signing up there is no setting to change payment option.
3. While logged in it still shows login/sign up button.

The typo is fixed, The link to "My account" is fixed too (to change payment option) .

The rates are not 40$/1000 because its a free site,
There are no sales of premium accounts,
But the rates are higher than most of the completely free sites...

We can promise you that this site will work faster than most of the sites around
and there is no traffic shaving so there is a good chance you will earn pretty much the same or more than the sites that offer big numbers.
at the end of the day the payout is what matters...
give it a chance, you don't really have something to lose, only to gain !:)

miste1982 - its under the line where you choose which file you want to upload...
its working fine with Chrome FF IE , do you use other browser?

Entertainment - download speed will be around 1000kb/s
right now its unlimited.
zoom upload will be added soon
no ftp at the moment.

ibruq - fixed the embed so it would not start by itself.

Divano - Thanks!!!

For example: If you will request 120$ you will be paid 240$ , only if you requestd the payout until 1.1.2013,
If you will requset your payout after that date it will not be doubled.
:facepalm:

very amateur and seems like a quick money project to me. gain traffic for 2-3 months to achieve Alexa rank in top 10k site then sell it on Flippa.

and of course:
Powered by XFileSharing Pro

my advice to user please DON'T use same username & password with other websites you use (paypal, gmail, facebook, wjunction...etc) or you might end up with 'my account has been hacked' crying later.

vedatyes - you are right, the embed is not counting for some reason we will fix it tomorrow.

Entertainment - zoom will be available soon.
i am maxing out my connection both download and upload, where are you from?
if you want i can send screenshots where the speed is really high,
17mb/s remote upload and download is not limited right now but it will be about 1000kb/s when we will have some more traffic.

bluefrogx - just multiply by 2 the payment per 1000 in the table.
the thing is - it is doubled when you request your payout.

VIP - first, this behavior of yours is really childish,
OMG we had a typo ! LOL ! listen to yourself ,
why don't you say "hey guys you have a typo" like someone did at the beginning of the thread. that's the way to go...

second, actually we have 3 big sites Alexa rank of 4000+- , 9000+- , 10000+- . vidplay is a new site because we are expending...
we are using high end servers (dual CPU 64Gb ram raid arrays premium bandwidth, you get the idea )and not some cheap 100mbit servers.
no, we don't want to sell the website in Flippa, if we wanted to do it we would offer 60$ scam rates and sell it before we needed to pay.

third, really good advice... in one of our sites someone changed the payment details of a user to some other mail but we caught it on time so no harm done.

@vidplay.net: At the evening its very low and now in the night its better. Can you pls set the speed limit to 1000 kb/s right now? I think it would be better if you set it to 400 kb/s and guarantee the userers the speed. Connection is from germany. But i cant still use your service because the upload via Browse sucks ^^ I have a lot of files and i dont wont to click all the files in the browse window. After this the browser hangs up. I use only zoom or ftp for uploading my files. If zoom is ready i can try again.

While uploading multiple files at one go we need to browse and select each and every file one by one which is pretty bad. Can you do something we can select all the files at one go? Also any plan to add FTP uploads?

VIP - first, this behavior of yours is really childish,
OMG we had a typo ! LOL ! listen to yourself ,
why don't you say "hey guys you have a typo" like someone did at the beginning of the thread. that's the way to go...

second, actually we have 3 big sites Alexa rank of 4000+- , 9000+- , 10000+- . vidplay is a new site because we are expending...
we are using high end servers (dual CPU 64Gb ram raid arrays premium bandwidth, you get the idea )and not some cheap 100mbit servers.
no, we don't want to sell the website in Flippa, if we wanted to do it we would offer 60$ scam rates and sell it before we needed to pay.

third, really good advice... in one of our sites someone changed the payment details of a user to some other mail but we caught it on time so no harm done.
no hard feeling but if you can invest in high end servers then I don't believe you cannot do it to your site design or hire someone to check before advertise it here. it seems to me that the site is running by one-man business.

if you're genuine then I wish you all the best with your site. I'll visit again this thread after 4 months to see if it's still active.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back