Vidpe: 0-3 Days Payout, $30 PPD/50% PPS/Mixed

What needs to be added/improved to make Vidpe popular?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VidpeDotCom

Banned
Banned
[FONT=&quot]Vidpe.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hello WJunction members!!! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]:dan:

We are here to introduce your host that won’t disappoint!

Vidpe.com welcomes all uploaders around the globe looking for a better and reliable host.

The site was developed solely to be genuine and a SCAM-FREE host. :friends:
We have an affordable price for the services provided on the site and are more reliable among other file hosts. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Premium Account Prices: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$9.99=1 Month (Most Popular)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$25.59=3 Months[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$42.39=6 Months[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$71.99.99=1 Year[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$115.99=2 Years (Best Price)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]______________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Affiliate Program =P~[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Commission Rates:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
PPS (Pay per Sale) - 50% of Sale + 50% of Rebill
PPD (Pay per Download) -
2ms4k8m.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]______________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Rules:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] :stop: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Only completed downloads are counted
Minimum pay-out is $5.
Downloads by your own account do not count.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
How can I get Paid?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] :angel:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Liberty Reserve,
WebMoney
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Payoneer,
Neteller,
Amazon Gift Card. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
How long does it normally take to receive my payment?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]:handshake:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You will receive your payment 0-3 days after you request for it.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
How can I upload?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]:good:
1. Web Upload
2. FTP Upload
3. Remote URL Upload
4. Flash Multi Upload
5. Z-o-o-m.eu Upload – Recommended (Fastest upload speeds in the business).
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]

How can a user buy Premium?
:laugh:
Users can buy Premium with Credit/Debit card, Bank transfer, or a prepaid card. (We use both DownloadNoLimit.com & PaymentWall)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]

What Support do you provide?
:smokin:
We provide WJ, Email and Skype messaging support to Vidpe Affiliates (Uploaders)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

Give us a try and we promise you a stress free and joyful experience. We are also giving away FREE "1 month premium accounts" to WJ members.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or have encountered any problems with the site. We are open to you your suggestions / feedback.[/FONT]

Last edited:
647 comments
we count 15-60% of downloads more than any other file host. It’s simple to make sure of it.
what this mean ????!

@ Coolguy558

I will have my programmer check this ASAP.

But I suggest you use FTP or ZOOM Uploaders as you get an average of 5mb/s on them.

@NordicNode

? I do not understand.

i'm unable to upload...remote upload not working...rather very very slow

pls fix it ASAP

Just a taste of things to come.

I don't understand why people use the word "reliable" when you haven't even fixed the basic fundamentals of the service, such as what has been mentioned above, prior to going to market.

Every user who gets hold of a script and a VPS/Dedi claim to be the same things, reliable and trust-worthy. They all end up in the same place. It's obviously up to you guys if you decide to use it or not, but honestly, take heed of past experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back