Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,397 comments
Well, I just want to be sure you understand me because english is not my native. I have two separated problems.

1. problem: I have 4 sites with vidoza and mgid ads. One of my sites is flagged by google as bad. They provided some examples. On that examples we can see that google reviewer clicks on vidoza player on play button and he sees popup. Also he clicks on mgid ad and sees popup also. I contacted you (vidoza), provided you an examples and you said: "that's not our ad." Ok. I contacted mgid and sent them examples. They say: "we do not have any popups". Ok. While that is happening I removed vidoza and mgid from that site, requested review and site passed google review. Vidoza and mgid ads are still on 4 sites and I'm waiting google checking.

I will remove vidoza from second site and remove mgid from third site. We'll see which one will pass google review.

2. problem: After that problem with first site, I noticed that on my second site where are vidoza embeds something caused 100% CPU usage to my VISITORS and huge bandwidth usage to my SERVER. On that site I have openload embeds, vidoza embeds, mgid ads and popads. I removed openload embeds - still same problem: 100% CPU usage to visitor and huge bandwidth usage to server. I removed popads - still same problem. I removed mgid - still same problem. I removed vidoza embeds - there is no more 100% CPU load as visitor and there's no more huge bandwidth usage in server graphs. Everything now is fine. Vidoza embeds are again on 4 sites and there's no more strange things.

I'm 100% sure I saw 100% CPU usage in my Task manager when I opened tab with vidoza embeds on my site.

I don't want to say you're guilty. I just want to report strange things I think are related to vidoza.

when i read your email about "Rapidvideo is in one step from failure and closing." i thought that vidoza is better.
now i realized that rapidvideo is one step ahead than vidoza, since they already calculated this kind of stuff.

Well, I just want to be sure you understand me because english is not my native. I have two separated problems.

1. problem: I have 4 sites with vidoza and mgid ads. One of my sites is flagged by google as bad. They provided some examples. On that examples we can see that google reviewer clicks on vidoza player on play button and he sees popup. Also he clicks on mgid ad and sees popup also. I contacted you (vidoza), provided you an examples and you said: "that's not our ad." Ok. I contacted mgid and sent them examples. They say: "we do not have any popups". Ok. While that is happening I removed vidoza and mgid from that site, requested review and site passed google review. Vidoza and mgid ads are still on 4 sites and I'm waiting google checking.

I will remove vidoza from second site and remove mgid from third site. We'll see which one will pass google review.

2. problem: After that problem with first site, I noticed that on my second site where are vidoza embeds something caused 100% CPU usage to my VISITORS and huge bandwidth usage to my SERVER. On that site I have openload embeds, vidoza embeds, mgid ads and popads. I removed openload embeds - still same problem: 100% CPU usage to visitor and huge bandwidth usage to server. I removed popads - still same problem. I removed mgid - still same problem. I removed vidoza embeds - there is no more 100% CPU load as visitor and there's no more huge bandwidth usage in server graphs. Everything now is fine. Vidoza embeds are again on 4 sites and there's no more strange things.

I'm 100% sure I saw 100% CPU usage in my Task manager when I opened tab with vidoza embeds on my site.

I don't want to say you're guilty. I just want to report strange things I think are related to vidoza.

Hello,

We understood you, but

1) Yes, as we wrote it is not our ads.
2) I mean that we need to see examples of such CPU load. Because we did not have such complaints and problems previously and now you do not have this problem with Vidoza embeds. It is impossible to detect the reason without any example.

when i read your email about "Rapidvideo is in one step from failure and closing." i thought that vidoza is better.
now i realized that rapidvideo is one step ahead than vidoza, since they already calculated this kind of stuff.

Hello,

What are exactly advantages of Rapidvideo who closed affiliate program?

Hello,

What are exactly advantages of Rapidvideo who closed affiliate program?
Hey yup they closed their affiliate program but they have a really good streaming system . You can't hide that fact.

P.S - I understand this is your thread and I too don't wanna advertise about RV here . But hey, you can always learn from your competitors ^^

Same problem few minutes ago, this time I have screenshots:

9a4f796.png

YXH6gCZ.png

YzI3727.png

I don't have enabled miner and I don't want miner

Do I need to draw something?

I have the same problem, i never checked mining option and i have miner going on half of my videos.
Vidoza has problems with individual settings for videos. Whoever first upload a video, his settings will be on that video on all accounts who upload the same video later. So im guessing all that money from mining from our video are going to the account where that video was uploaded first.
Thats why on some of my videos i have watermarks with websites urls that i never seen. And I dont even have watermark option enabled. This is crazy.

Last edited:
Hey yup they closed their affiliate program but they have a really good streaming system . You can't hide that fact.

P.S - I understand this is your thread and I too don't wanna advertise about RV here . But hey, you can always learn from your competitors ^^

You are writing that Rapidvideo already calculated this problem in advance. OK, we have seen problems with advertising since last year, we contacted with many advertising networks and some of them we know personally and contacted live. But nothing could be done with the fact that the ads networks started to pay less. The networks themselves are consulting with us, how to deal with popup ads, for example, Adsterra.
But it is not solution - do not pay your partners - it's a fraud. To be glad that you do not get paid is at least strange.
We are ready to discuss RapidVideo in our thread, unlike them, who immediately run to complain to the moderators. Let's discuss.

Yes, we admit that the Rapidvideo streaming system is not bad. But they can not afford it, so they stopped paying their partners. If we now stop paying partners, then we can afford to stream in 4K 60fp.

But business is the opportunities and art of compromise.

You are writing that Rapidvideo already calculated this problem in advance. OK, we have seen problems with advertising since last year, we contacted with many advertising networks and some of them we know personally and contacted live. But nothing could be done with the fact that the ads networks started to pay less. The networks themselves are consulting with us, how to deal with popup ads, for example, Adsterra.
But it is not solution - do not pay your partners - it's a fraud. To be glad that you do not get paid is at least strange.
We are ready to discuss RapidVideo in our thread, unlike them, who immediately run to complain to the moderators. Let's discuss.

Yes, we admit that the Rapidvideo streaming system is not bad. But they can not afford it, so they stopped paying their partners. If we now stop paying partners, then we can afford to stream in 4K 60fp.

The first part was not for me . Dudeee that was not my point. It was someone else's post saying rapidvideo is ahead.

Yea they couldn't afford it. Okay btw in 24hours , how many times a single IPis counted?

The first part was not for me . Dudeee that was not my point. It was someone else's post saying rapidvideo is ahead.

Yea they couldn't afford it. Okay btw in 24hours , how many times a single IPis counted?

it's me the one who posted about rapid.
i just posted it because i still remember the email from vidoza saying about rapid video closing down etc.
for me, i never joined rapid video, but i am a publisher at vidoza.
to be honest, saying something in your email about your competitor is not a good move.
especially when they are not really closing down or scam.
they just in a hard time. well, if they scam, you might can say something about them.
my point is, i ever read somewhere that rapid has a good streaming and not showing too many ads, unlike vidoza that even if we didnt choose to activate the mining, they still activate it.
sometimes i wonder why vidoza can say something about competitor, are they start to facing problem? because if you run a company, saying something about your competitor is not a choice, because it just showing a bad attitude. and why rapid closing? and wow for vidoza because they still running and growing.
but now, vidoza stated that they pay less because of the same problem that rapid facing.
and rapid already know that they will facing this problem that's why they change their system while vidoza laughing at it. and now, while they are working on their new system, vidoza start to realized that they facing the same problem. hopefully you get my point.

thanks

my points are:
1. I am a publisher at vidoza
2. I know about rapid video (since i read many affiliate programs) but at that time, i can not register to rapid due to adult videos.
3. I got an email from vidoza saying

Wow guys, did you see that?​

Rapidvideo is in one step from failure and closing. At least Rapidvideo close Affilaite Program and stopped pay for views. Proof link -
If you still use Rapidvideo for your videos besides Vidoza , we offer you do not wait for their damage. We promise many advantages for you​

4. I thought wow rapid video closing down and vidoza dare us to join promise they are better.
5. I found out that rapid not scam yet, they just trying to come with new system for affiliate. Since the problem with chrome.
6. Ok vidoza is better.
7. Vidoza announce they are facing same problem and will pay less rate.
8. I dont mind at all, since this issues are faced by almost every ads company.
9. My statement is ... so, is rapid video think one step ahead than vidoza, that's why they announced it earlier (while vidoza use this moment to attract new publisher) then after a while, vidoza also announced the same issue and pay lesser.

after all, i just realized, my only suggestion is:
if you want to make an advertisement, make it clean. do not use other company names. it would only show how bad you are.

sorry for my long post.
and i am sorry if my statement hurts you in any way.
trully sorry. thanks

after all, i just realized, my only suggestion is:
if you want to make an advertisement, make it clean. do not use other company names. it would only show how bad you are.

sorry for my long post.
and i am sorry if my statement hurts you in any way.
trully sorry. thanks
Truth is always bitter.
But, the more honest people around you, the better you get . :)

Back