Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,397 comments
This week can see that the player today jump 5 pop up for can see the videos :facepalm: this new change down very very my traffic of 600 views daily to 150 views daily,
the true bad change, 5 pop ups ->:facepalm:

Today my reports is frozen since 3 hours why?, no show up of views, have a blog, and today publish new videos in forums, and my blog?

The views is stop in 90 views since 3 hours early:(

> user: thespaw

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,

We don't have 5 pop ups. Send please the links where you find such amount of ads.

Also we need the links which you consider wrongly counted and exact time (UTC).

This week can see that the player today jump 5 pop up for can see the videos :facepalm: this new change down very very my traffic of 600 views daily to 150 views daily,
the true bad change, 5 pop ups ->:facepalm:

Today my reports is frozen since 3 hours why?, no show up of views, have a blog, and today publish new videos in forums, and my blog?

The views is stop in 90 views since 3 hours early:(

> user: thespaw

Thanks.

Hello,

Answer please email.

Hi,
Payment request sent.
r c6oVWywBAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgMDSAh fn58 YC19xDZHgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIECBAgAABAgQIEJhLwAesuc7LagkQIECAAAECBAgQIECAAAECBAgQIECAAAECywv4gLX8EdsgAQIECBAgQIAAAQIECBAgQIAAAQIECBAgQGAugX8BoZnAN5PDy38AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
user: Conway26055Conway

Yz3v9nBB.jpg

================================
Good day Eugene, today have a big problem with my account of yandex money, this account only receive payment of people from rusian, they say me that would send the passport rusian documents and i am from colombia, else friend the payment is reject for this condition, else again please this pay is come back for you, else pay me to webmoney, now do the change for that you pay me to webmoney 1000 thanks, and sorry for this problem.

my info:

user: thespaw
Account reject yandex money: 410015396117192

NOTE: my account in vidoza now is of webmoney as payment system

Thanks and sorry friend, the pay of yandex is REJECT. :cursing:

Last edited:
Hello,

Ok. It will be paid again on Webmoney

Yz3v9nBB.jpg

================================
Good day Eugene, today have a big problem with my account of yandex money, this account only receive payment of people from rusian, they say me that would send the passport rusian documents and i am from colombia, else friend the payment is reject for this condition, else again please this pay is come back for you, else pay me to webmoney, now do the change for that you pay me to webmoney 1000 thanks, and sorry for this problem.

my info:

Account reject yandex money: 410015396117192

NOTE: my account in vidoza now is of webmoney as payment system

Thanks and sorry friend, the pay of yandex is REJECT. :cursing:

Hello,

Send please the links which are not mobile responsive.
We are testing new ads now. Do you mean new ads?

please make it mobile responsive, remove the floating ads in the player, its blocking the video for mobile user

Hello,

You ca request bonus now or make more views and request it at the end of july.
How do you prefer?

Hello Eugene, how do I request the receipt of the July bonus along with the payment request I made? it be right here?
User - juzinho

:friends:

Last edited:
Hi,

Can we get a valid data regarding referrals activities (daily revenue/impression/eCPM)?

And i can't help but wonder about the views count report in my dashboard, according to first post, each visitor counted up to 4 times a day. Based on my own stats tracker and that condition, there's a pretty high gap inbetween..

That said, i might have missed a few variables for the equation.. And i'm hoping someone can tell me here..

Thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it :)

Hello,
It should be on Monday.
We were waiting for returning money from YandexMoney

Hello,

Ok. It will be paid again on Webmoney
=========
2 days and not receive my payment why?

payment : webmoney

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hello,

Thanks for suggestion. We will consider it.
Can you explain please for what you need data regarding referrals activities?

Hi,

Can we get a valid data regarding referrals activities (daily revenue/impression/eCPM)?

And i can't help but wonder about the views count report in my dashboard, according to first post, each visitor counted up to 4 times a day. Based on my own stats tracker and that condition, there's a pretty high gap inbetween..

That said, i might have missed a few variables for the equation.. And i'm hoping someone can tell me here..

Thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it :)

Hello,

Email was sent you.

Hi Sir,
I'm new. I request payment from 17/07 is pending
User: stonemia311gon

Last edited:
Hello

Hello , vidoza it's a nice network with good tiers but I also have some problems.
When i'm uploading a file it says - generating links and it's blocking on this.
Remote upload isn't working as it says - you can't get a vidto.me embed (for example) or you can't even get a copy of another vidoza video.
The only thing it worked for me was Torrent Upload.

user:fosromania

do you have any suggestions for me? thanks

Hello,

Thanks.
Can you write more information about upload error, send the links for these files? We need details.
You can send the links PM.

Hello , vidoza it's a nice network with good tiers but I also have some problems.
When i'm uploading a file it says - generating links and it's blocking on this.
Remote upload isn't working as it says - you can't get a vidto.me embed (for example) or you can't even get a copy of another vidoza video.
The only thing it worked for me was Torrent Upload.

user:fosromania

do you have any suggestions for me? thanks

Good day Eugene, 1000 thanks for the payment to my account of webmoney usd 22, :dan:but my question my friend is:

In july the number of more of 7000 views in my account is success, but you only pay me my earnings (22 usd) and the bonus of july for arrive to more of 5000 views no pay me? why? are more of 7000 views, and up and up, and the rules says that are of 5000 until up, else, my question is, the bonus are for days or all month? thanks.

user: thespaw.

Back