Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
Hi, I suddenly have no more views on my account. stats says "Not enough reports data"
Hello
I will check and update in PM

Team
Vidlox

Announcement = We will double the price from 15th march to 31st march so you guys can earn and if we get good amount of traffic might be we will continue the prices so you all can gear up , upload files to vidlox and get ready to earn some real quick money
Post automatically merged:

check if your videos are working
Hello
Videos are working fine you are facing any issues ?

Team
Vidlox

Announcement = We will double the price from 15th march to 31st march so you guys can earn and if we get good amount of traffic might be we will continue the prices so you all can gear up , upload files to vidlox and get ready to earn some real quick money

@Onload I will work more intense with your host if you duble the price. I have good traffic from USA, UK, etc. Tier 1.
Hello
Yes we are doubling our price from 15th march till 31st march if we see good results we might continue. we are giving 10 days so users can upload there content and chance to earn more.

Team
Vidlox

Conversion can be more fast? or has some problems?
In recent days there have been several links that have not been converted.

Even mobile version has some problems today with many links:

The pages with the links are hard to load, something is happening today.

Last edited:
https://api.vidlox.me/api/file/info is currently HTTP 500 returning errors:

Code:
Software error:
Global symbol "$srv_id" requires explicit package name at /home/www/cgi-bin/xapi.cgi line 235.
Execution of /home/www/cgi-bin/xapi.cgi aborted due to compilation errors.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@vidlox.me), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I've been waiting for my payment for more than two weeks
Hello please share your username.

Team
Vidlox

Conversion can be more fast? or has some problems?
In recent days there have been several links that have not been converted.

Even mobile version has some problems today with many links:

The pages with the links are hard to load, something is happening today.
Hello conversion taking time because after bonus announced a long line for encoding is there sorry for the delays, we are try to add more encoding servers so everyone can get fair chance to earn more and more from 15th to 31st.

Team
Vidlox

2021-02-21$48.11PENDING
Webmoney paid, paypal will paid with 48 hours and btc have to wait because fees is very high due to price increase have to wait to stable the price.

Team
Vidlox

the links not working

Error 500. Internal Server error.​

Still facing error ?

https://api.vidlox.me/api/file/info is currently HTTP 500 returning errors:

Code:
Software error:
Global symbol "$srv_id" requires explicit package name at /home/www/cgi-bin/xapi.cgi line 235.
Execution of /home/www/cgi-bin/xapi.cgi aborted due to compilation errors.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@vidlox.me), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Hello
Thanks for your report i will forward to our developer and will update you within 24 hours.

Team
Vidlox

MORE BONOUS = $50 EACH WILL ADD IN TOP 3 USERS BALANCE, WILL SHARE THE 15 DAYS DATA HERE FOR MORE BONOUS STAY TUNE AND START UPLOADING NOW DON'T MISS THE CHANCE.

Last edited:
The links don't work this morning. Only the links, in the account I could enter and ad files. There was a problem accessing the files. This problem has existed in the past. And also other links on internet it was impossible to access.

again, at this time the links not working well, in the morning he has been doing this lately. And I'm waiting a long time for the link page to load. The folders in my account are moving fast, only the links have a problem.

Last edited:
I
The links don't work this morning. Only the links, in the account I could enter and ad files. There was a problem accessing the files. This problem has existed in the past. And also other links on internet it was impossible to access.

again, at this time the links not working well, in the morning he has been doing this lately. And I'm waiting a long time for the link page to load. The folders in my account are moving fast, only the links have a problem.
Its is fixed now , you won't get any problem

Team
Vidlox

Dead host
why ???

Team
Vidlox

MORE BONOUS = $50 EACH WILL ADD IN TOP 3 USERS BALANCE, WILL SHARE THE 15 DAYS DATA HERE FOR MORE BONOUS STAY TUNE AND START UPLOADING NOW DON'T MISS THE CHANCE.

I

Its is fixed now , you won't get any problem

Team
Vidlox

why ???

Team
Vidlox

OK man, thanks for your involvement.

My all Videos is not Working Sir
Almost All videos are deleted
There are 2 reason video get delete if it has no views or DMCA. If you have good amount of traffic you can pm me i will make your account premium then your videos won't delete.

Team
Vidlox

Back